CHAPTER 22...

"Sleep with me" Chaeyoung smiled and nodded on Mina's demand

Chaeyoung lay beside Mina , Mina pulled chaeyoung's arm and keep her head on it. Chaeyoung smiled and started running her fingers in Mina's soft and silky hairs.

They locked their eyes. Chaeyoung just starring at Mina's eyes with soo much love.

"Don't talk to that Somi girl again" Mina said out of no where.

Chaeyoung smiled and decided to tease her.

"Why? Are you jealous?"  this question followed a chuckled behind it. Chaeyoung still running her fingers in Mina's hair. Her eyes are now on ceiling.

"Yes! I am" Mina boldly replied without skipping a beat.

Chaeyoung turn her head towards Mina and found that their nose are touching.

Chaeyoung want to shrug this thought but Mina don't have the same idea.

She let their lips meet one more time. It's the third time. But still it follows the same electric shocks.

Their kiss started becoming lustful. Chaeyoung wanted the body her and her only.

But Mina is not at all letting go of chaeyoung's lips.

After a few minutes Mina let go of chaeyoung's lips as they both needed air.

Their eyes still locked with each other.

"I love you" Mina said.

Chaeyoung caught off guard. She didn't expect this. Chaeyoung planted a kiss on Mina's forehead.

"I love you too" Mina smiled.

"I found you annoying in starting but I started to feel lonely when I am without you. When I am alone or without you I smile like a crazy person whenever I remember what unfunny stuffs you said and I just act like I don't care. Your smile. Woaaaaahhh!  Son Chaeyoung you know I can die for that. Those dimples but the thing I love in you the most is your heart. Pure platinum, diamond, gold, silver everything is failed infront of that" Mina pecked on chaeyoung's lips.

Making chaeyoung smile.

"I love your lips. Your eyes. Your face. Even your height a little short but perfect for me..." Chaeyoung chuckled. She knows Mina is not sober but what jeongyeon texted her earlier make her smile.

#People says the truth when they are drunk#

"Everyday with you is special. For me. For my heart. And for my lips as smile didn't left them even for a second. And that somi. Why are you laughing with her?" Mina pouted.

"Unnie... She is my couisn" Chaeyoung said while chuckling in between.

"So... What... Don't you ever dare to chuckle with her infront of me and making me jealous"

"Okay! I will never... It's getting late. You should sleep" Chaeyoung said.

"No..."
"WE should sleep"

Chaeyoung loves this side of Mina talkative and purely childish.

"I love you" Chaeyoung kissed Mina's forehead...

Mina smiled showing her gums.

"I love you sooooo much my sweet Chaeyoungie" Mina pecked on chaeyoung's lips.

Chaeyoung smiled.

'I'll court her tommrow according to what Sana unnie said Mina don't remember what she did when she was drunk' chaeyoung thought to her self and cuddled with Mina.