CHAPTER 1...

"Eomma - Appa We are h-" Mina got cutted by the twins.

"Grandmaaaaa Grandpaaaa..." Both twins ran towards their grandma and grandpa and the old duo's engulf them in hug.

Mina put the luggage aside and after 2 minutes when her kids finally left her parents side she hugged them.

"How are you?" Mr. Myoui asked.

"I am better" Mina said with a smile.

"If you don't mind can I ask you a question?" Mrs. Myoui asked.

"Of course you can eomma"

"Are you happy?"

"Me and my kids are happier then anything else since the day he died" Mina said and passed an assuring smile.

Myoui Mina was married with Lee Sonyoung. After chaeyoung left her side Sonyoung seems like he is very caring and he was always with mina by her side. After few years of dating they finally got married. But as soon as they got married Sonyoung keep on fucking her. Or you can say doing her rape. He started been angry with her, beating her for no reason. Few years later their twins Jacob and Lia grew up by always watching their father beating their mother. Sometimes he even beat them. But the thing that those 3 people is longing is LOVE. love from a father and love from a husband. But they never got that.

3 months ago. Lee Sonyoung died in a car accident. That's the reason why Mina and her 2 cute 5 years old kids are here...

"go you can rest in your room and for my cute little grandchildren I'll make some cookies" Mrs. Myoui said.

"Eomma appa I would li-" Mina got cut off by her dad.

"Mina are you sure. In past 6 years you never mentioned about her and controlled yourself for loving her. You haven't seen her it's been 8 years Mina. It's been 8 years. Do you still have feelings for her?"

"I do appa. I do. My feelings for her never died. But she never loved me. She loves me just as her unnie... When I find Sonyoung , he have Son chaeyoung's last name and young which is also chaeyoung's last syllabus. I got attracted towards him it's one of the main reason and he got dimples when he smile just like chaeyoung." Mina said and shed some tears but her kids came to her... And pull hem of her top indicating to bend down.

Mina did both kids wiped Mina's tears.

"Eomma don't cry" Lia said.

"Eomma who is chaeyoung? Did she hurt you like appa? Or more then him?" Jacob asked.

'she never hurt me physically but she never failed to hurt me mentally' Mina thought.

"She was my best friend. Just like Jacob's beat friend is Johnny and Lia's best friend is Lauren... You miss them right? Eomma also misses her best friend that's why she cried" Mina lied. And both kids convinced with her lie.

"Okay... So you two kids go and help grandma to make and bake some cookies. I'll change and go to visit my best friend's house. Okay?" Both kids nodded.

"Eomma can we join you...?" Jacob asked. Mina wanted to say no. But Jacob and Lia gave her puppy eyes.

"Arasseo... Just don't make trouble"

"we will not" They said in unison making older chuckle a bit.

"How old she is Eomma? " Lia asked.

"I am 29 so she'll be of 27" Mina said and started moving towards her room. But kids mind is full of curiosity knowing about their mother's best friend. They followed her like a tail.

"Is she was pretty?" Jacob ask.

Mina is climbing stairs and they too are acompaning her.

"She is"

"Where did she leave? Too far from here?" Lia asked.

"She leaves next door. She is our neighbor"
Mina said as she opened her room's door.

"Do you love her?" Jacob asked. Making Mina froze at her spot.

"Ofcourse silly. We all loves our best friends" Lia said as she give a hit on her 4 minutes older brothers head.

"Yaah! I am older"

"Okay! Okay! Now go and help grandma or I'll not take you to her house... And when I'll call you come within a minute. I'll help you to take bath"

"But Eomma we are grown up we can manage. Right Lia?"

"Yes, Jacob!!"

"But you'll be kids for your Eomma forever." Mina said while ruffling Lia and Jacob's hair.

"Eommaaa~" They both whined and showed there irritation when their mom ruined their hairs.

"Okay go!"