CHAPTER 25...

Flashback...

"All the best my little cub" Nayeon said and hugged chaeyoung.

Jeongyeon and Jihyo patted and give her thumbs up as sign of best of luck.

They are in school. It's break time. Chaeyoung decided to let her feelings out for Mina. And court her.

As soon as she reached the spot where Mina was sitting she found her sitting with Jimin. She was about to left to give them some privacy but she heard something. Like you can cover your eyes to ignore the thing, you can hold your nose to not to smell. You can shut your mouth when you want to but even if you want you can't shut your ears to make them stop listening.

"I love you Mina. And I really do"

"I am sorry Jimin-ssi. But I am not into boys" Mina smiled this make chaeyoung smile.

"It's okay. I just wanted you to know what I feel towards you" Jimin smile.

There is a silence an awkward silence. And Jimin broke the ice.

"By the way what are your dream plans with the one you love?"

"I want to be with her forever, I want to marry her, I want 2 kids and waking up in her embrace" Mina said with a bright smile on her face.

Chaeyoung proceeded what Mina said.

"Marrying Mina unnie?" I never thought that.

Chaeyoung said.

She remembers what her uncle Mr. Song said her.
'Never ever Chaeyoungie marry someone if you love to leave a life you want and love'

Chaeyoung can't process anything and left...

And after thinking about more then an hour she came to the conclusion.

"I'll run from this house. So my feelings for her can die. I can't harm and break her dreams"

End of flashback...

=====================================
End of chaeyoung's diary... And all flashback stuff...
=====================================