CHAPTER 14...

16November , 2018
I talked to jeongyeon unnie about all those feelings inside me it indicated only one thing. I love Mina unnie. I have never thought that I'll love a girl.  There is nothing wrong in that but it's again a little shocking. I am lucky very lucky that I found Mina unnie this year. If she'll be one more year late Jeongyeon unnie would have graduated. The way 2Yeon or you can say nayeon and jeongyeon unnie look together they are indeed cute, pretty together. But I LOVE Mina unnie and as soon as I will find out that Mina unnie have feelings for me I am gonna court her. And if she do not have feelings for me then... Okay okay I'll be positive.

~Good Night strawberry and BYEE too

Flashback

Chaeyoung was seated in her school's ground waiting for her unnie.

"Hey! Bro... Why did you call me?" Jeongyeon said as she sat near chaeyoung and put her arm on chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Unnie... What do you feel for nayeon unnie?" She got straight to the point.

"I feel love towards her" Jeongyeon simply shrugged it.

"What is love?" she asked.

"I wanna know
I wanna know
I wanna know know know know
What is love?"

"Unnie... I am serious"

"okay! So you wanna know how I feel with Nayeon?"

Chaeyoung nodded.

"That means you wanna know what is love and you are confused in that thing?" Chaeyoung again nodded.

"So listen... "
"Whenever I am with her. I just dont know anything other then her. And when I am without her she keeps going in my mind. The things we did together. Her smile. The way she laughs. The way she calls my name everything about her is something special to me. I just wanna be with her forever and ever. Whenever we have serious arguments even though she is wrong I let her win that because for me losing her is important then losing an argument. Since I met her she gave birth to butterflies inside my stomach and whenever she touch it's like they started flying and when she is not with me it's like those butterflies slept. Spending time with her is THE best thing in this world. I never get tired of staring at her face. Sometimes it feels like I am dieing just to see her. She turns every moment into a special one. And when our lips touchs there is nothing better then that taste. There are many more things like I keep checking my phone within every 10 minutes. I can't keep my eyes off her. I can embarrass my self just to see a smile on her face. I can do anything for her and just for her. Starring any other girl then her it's not possible because she is the one for me and seeing her with someone else I felt like I am dieing and crying and her lips I know it's getting IN the wrong direction but you'll find her body and lips the best thing in this whole fucking huge world." Jeongyeon ended her long speech and chaeyoung listened it very very carefully.

"Yeah! That's all... I am sure you like someone right?" She added.

Chaeyoung just nodded.

"And you just want to Confirm what you feel towards him... Or her is whether like or it already turned into love. Am I right?"

Chaeyoung again just nodded.

"So... Do you feel the same way?"

Chaeyoung didn't said something for a second but she nodded with a smile.

"Let me guess...  Is it a he or she?"

"She...!"

"Uhmm... " Jeongyeon started thinking when chaeyoung blurted.

"it's... Mina unnie. I-I love her" Chaeyoung said shyly. But not loud enough so that jeongyeon can hear it.

"Hmm...? What did you say I can't get it?"

"I love Mina unnie" this time chaeyoung said confidently.

End of flashback...