CHAPTER 33...

"She was my... Close friend"

When chaeyoung went home again her parents and Jeongin burst into tears after meeting chaeyoung. They were soo happy. Even chaeyoung said she have a child they didn't object. They were happy after seeing their chaeyoung after 8 years.

After 1 hour

Chaeyoung knocked on Mina's door. Mrs. Myoui opened the door.

"Oh! Chaeyoung-ssi... Nice to see you again" She smiled , chaeyoung respectfully bowed and passed the smile.

Mina with her 2 kids comes out. They were wearing casual clothes.

"Chaeyoung... Let's go" Jacob said chaeyoung nodded and smiled.

"Jacob she is older then you. Give her respect" Mina said.

"Okay... Eomma. I will. Let's go chaeyoung" He said and run's towards the exit.

Mina and chaeyoung chuckled at Jacob's excitement and cuteness.

"Slow down" Mina and chaeyoung said at the same time..

"I am taking Jeongin's car to pick Minyoung" Chaeyoung looked at mina and Mina nodded.

Chaeyoung sat on the driving seat. Mina and Lia sat at back. Jacob opened the shotgun door to sit.

"Jacobie... Sit at back. Minyoung will sit there" Mina scolded.

"No... No it's okay... You can sit here Jacob" Chaeyoung smiled and Jacob jumped onto front seat.

Chaeyoung started the engine.

"Chaeyoung. What's his height?" Jacob asked.

"A little taller then you"

"Do he play soccer?"

"I am sorry... But he loves basketball more" She passed a faint smile.

"It's great I also Don't like soccer" Jacob smile.

In the whole ride Jacob keeps on asking questions about Minyoung.

And Mina would be lieing if she'll tell that she didn't felt a pang in her heart.

'She is married. She have a kid. And she looks happy too. she have already moved on. But how can I?'  Mina's thought was cutted when they reached Minyoung's school.

Soo many students running towards their parents. Jacob was excited and nervous to see his new friend. Lia already slept and chaeyoung's eyes in the crowd finding a fimilar and similar face.

"Eommmmmaaaaa!!!" She hear her favorite voice and bend on her knees to lift her boy up.

"Minyoung -ah... How was your day?"

 How was your day?"

"Great... I scored 39/50"

"Not bad... My kid" She said as she put Minyoung down.

Mina and Jacob was watching their sweet interaction.

"Min... See I have some friends for you" Chaeyoung said as pointed towards Jacob.

"Hello..." Jacob bowed.

"My name is Lee Jacob. And yours?" Jacob nervously asked.

"You already know her name Jacobie" Mina said.

"Eomma... Be quiet I am acting like I don't know anything about him. I am trying to be cool" Jacob said. Making chaeyoung and Mina giggle.

"Hello... My name is Son Minyoung" He pass is smile which reveled his dimples.

'Son... Did she married to the guy with same surname'  Mina thought.

"He too have dimples" Mina gently asked.

Chaeyoung nodded.

"He is my kid. He can have that" She answered.

Luckily in the short interaction Jacob and Minyoung become close friends.

Minyoung sat on the back seat. And Jacob accompaied him. Which make Mina to sit on shotgun.

Mina gently put Lia at the back and started to focus on the road.

"What's your husband's name?" Mina asked out of the blue. Which make chaeyoung choke on her own saliva.

"Oh My god! Are you okay chaeyoung?" Chaeyoung nodded.

There was a silence for 1 minute then chaeyoung spoke.

"I am not married" Chaeyoung answerd with a smile.