CHAPTER 13...

15 November, 2018

I again did a mistake and that's the biggest mistake of my life I kissed Mina unnie. I just can't control myself. We were alone and her lips were like pulling me towards them I just crashed my lips. But... I apologized to Mina unnie and she said it's okay. Ah! How great she is. But honestly her lips are now one thing that I love more then strawberries. I know it's not a crush anymore. I think I like Mina unnie more then crush. May be possible I love her but for that I'll ask jeongyeon unnie. She knows as she said she loves nayeon unnie more then anything so she can explain it to me. I called her and told her that we will meet IN school. AMD she agreed.

Byee Strawberry
~Good Night

Flashback

Mina was standing in the corridor near railing and enjoying her free period by drinking coke from it's can.

She felt a tap on her right shoulder so she turned to her right but as she turned the person tapped on her shoulder come and stood at her left sight. She turn and got shocked as soon as she saw the person.

"YAAH! Chaeyoung-ah you scared me" She said.

"haha... Miahne unnie. But I enjoyed it" She then took coke's can from Mina's hand.

"Unnie... Stop drinking it. You know... " Chaeyoung started blabbering again but they didn't notice that coke's can is little tilted and then liquid from it started falling too.

They were on 2nd floor of their school and Park Jinyoung A.K.A JYP Is on a campus round when suddenly the soda touched his head.

He looked up and shouted.

"HEY YOU TWO GIRLS STAY THERE I AM COMING" As soon as he said chaeyoung and Mina's attention got diverted into what he was saying and then they noticed what they have done.

"shit!" Chaeyoung said and started running to defense herself. But Mina didn't move cause she is not too familiar with all those trouble and how to hide from it.

"Yaah! Unnie" Chaeyoung turn around and take a hold of Mina's wrist and started pulling her.

They reached in the corner of the floor and found a room.

"No. Not at all Chaeyoung-ah it's the place where we keep those mobs and all those stuffs we needed to clean classroom I am no--" chaeyoung pulled Mina inside without letting Mina finish her sentence.

"Shhh..." Chaeyoung said as she signalled by keeping her index finger on her lips.

Luckily the stuffs use to clean classrooms have a nice distance from chaeyoung and Mina. And that room is not smelling to.

It's a compact room. Probably one person can fit in that. It have length but it do not have a wide breadth. Due to which Mina and chaeyoung don't have much gap.

"Be quite" Chaeyoung whispered.

"How long we have to stay here?" she whispered back.

"At least 5 minutes. After that I'll go out and check if he is gone or still here" Mina nodded to what chaeyoung whispered.

Chaeyoung was looking from a very tiny hole on the wooden door. She is peeking from that. It's not a peephole but due to some reason it have a small hole in it.

Chaeyoung's side profile keep attracting Mina. And a fact that chaeyoung is still holding Mina's wrist. Mina gulped as her mind is filled with erotic thoughts again.

Chaeyoung turn her head and now the distance between their nose is less then anything else.

Chaeyoung was about to say that Jinyoung Sir didn't left yet. But it's like she was hypnotized by Mina's face closure.

They locked their eyes but withing 3 seconds Mina's eyes shifted onto chaeyoung's lips. A little puffy, looks soft and the strawberry gloss she was applying she wants to taste that.

When Mina looked again in chaeyoung's eyes. Chaeyoung cupped Mina's face and leaned IN.

She attached their lips. For a second she was the only one who is kissing but later Mina give herself in that kiss.

Mina wrapped her arms around chaeyoung's waist and let her kiss she is tasting the lips she wanted to taste that strawberry flavour is now Mina's favorite.

Chaeyoung was the one who parted. She looked IN Mina's eyes.

"Unnie... I...am sor--"

"You don't need to be it's okay" Mina smiled.
"But I just want to ask that... Will... Things become awkward between us? " She added.

"Of course no unnie. Just forget it. It's just..." chaeyoung lost words.

What's it? A kiss? A way to tell her how much Mina meant to her? An uncomfortable state of harmones? What that kiss means? And why did Mina responded?

"Don't worry I understand..." Mina put her hand on chaeyoung's shoulder.

"I swear unnie it will not happen again and I will never cross the limits. Trust me I sw--"

Mina put her right palm on chaeyoung's left cheek. "I trust you"

These were the only words came out of her mouth and those 3 words are enough to make chaeyoung believe Mina.

Chaeyoung smiled..

Luckily what chaeyoung said it took place. They were not awkward at all during the whole day. Chaeyoung keeps on teasing Mina, Mina keeps on her behavior stable. But the truth they both are great at hiding was... They didn't forget anything and they both are grateful at that time to each other ,to god and chaeyoung beign chaeyoung even thanked Mina's parents to give birth to such a master piece.

End of flashback...