Chapter 22

Jon's POV:

Tonight is the night! The night where we get to have dinner with my family, even though Juli had her doubts about going, I was able to say the right things to make her feel better about coming out to my parents' house. Truly, that girl has nothing to worry about. Hopefully my words lingered long enough in that sweet mind of hers..

Speaking of Julia though, she was in the middle of getting dressed, or at least showing me what she was wearing for tonight. It wasn't any of the outfits she had shown me last night, but that's totally okay. She looked good in what she was showing off right now though, yes sir! Oh, and her sweet perfume that smells like sweet, fresh magnolias.. Man, that perfume smell is enough to bring me to my knees..

"Hey, do you think this looks okay? I don't want to get too dressed up as we're only going to your parents' place... At the same time though, I don't want to be underdressed, you know what I mean?" Julia questioned, showing off her outfit to me.

Seeing her outfit choice for the evening had my jaw dropped down to the floor. All I could honestly think to say was damn... She was wearing a beige jacket, a pink shirt, and blue skinny jeans; sheesh, that girl definitely knows how to dress up!

 She was wearing a beige jacket, a pink shirt, and blue skinny jeans; sheesh, that girl definitely knows how to dress up!

{{Julia's outfit on the left!}}

"Damn, you look absolutely amazing!" I exclaimed while nodding my head, my eyes scanning her tiny frame up and down.

"Okay, thank you. I'm really flattered!" She blushed.

"Now then, go get dressed, it's your turn! You're not showing up to your parents' house in just your boxers. Though I wouldn't mind all of that," Julia giggled.

"Yeah, you're kinda right, I should probably get dressed.. That would be embarrassing, to say the least. Especially considering my younger brothers are goin' to be there; they bully me a lot," I laughed, getting up off the bed to pick a nice outfit out.

I picked out a plain black t-shirt, dark blue jeans, my favorite pair of cowboy boots, plus a denim cut-off to go over the t-shirt. It looked nice, but not too fancy either.