Chapter 14

Julia's POV:

"Alright, alright, your apology is accepted!" Jon giggled and his cheeks turned a soft red color as I had kissed his cheek.

"As it should!" I giggled. Goodness, I haven't felt this much happiness in a long, long time.

"Oh, sweet Julia.. What you didn't know but know now is that I'll always accept your apologies," Jon smiled over at me.

"Is that so? 'Cause what if I were to do something kinda stupid?" I asked with a laugh.

"Drunk kinda stupid or hurt my feelings kinda stupid?" He asked with a soft laugh.

It was hard to tell if he was being serious or sarcastic. Either way I was laughing my ass off and it made me feel like I'm on cloud nine for the first time in many years.. The happiness that radiates off of me because of one man actually shocks me. If only he freakin' knew that he is the only one who can make me this happy!

I answered hastily while playing with a strand of my hair, "Uh, both!"

"Both, huh? Did I hear that correctly?" Jon laughed so hard to the point that he fell backward onto the bed.

The two of us were seated on his bed. It's one of the most comfiest thing that I've ever sat or laid on. My bed at home.. Well, it's a whole different story- my mattress gives me back pain so that's why I'll complain about it. Thankfully, I'm not at home to be utterly exhausted from the pain that awaits me.. That's always a good thing!

"Yes, you heard that correctly, Jon. Don't be so silly," I giggled again while taking one of the pillows, then proceeding to hit Jon with the pillow, doing it carefully.

"You motherf- why are you doin' this in the first place?" He asked as he managed to grab ahold of  another pillow and started to beat me up with it.

He has more strength in him than I ever could imagine having in me, so he hit me pretty roughly, which grinded my gears a tad bit.

"Oww! Hey, that's not fair, Jon!" I frowned. "If you make me slip on your floor, you're going to be paying for my hospital bills."

"Okay, my bad! Chill out! Uh, I'll only stop if you stop," Jon laughed awkwardly while hitting my side with the pillow.

"Alright, damn.. Whew, okay..." I dropped the pillow on the floor. "That wore me out, not going to lie."

Not even a second after my grip was released from the pillow, Jon's arms were soon wrapped around my waist and he kissed the top of my head, earning a bright blush from me.

"Heads-up, pretty girl, but I'm gettin' kinda tired. So with that being said, I'm goin' to start heading to bed. I'll let you sleep up here with me, is that alright with you?" Jon asked before pulling away from the embrace.

Uh, is this dude out of his damn mind? Of course, I'm okay with that. Honestly, who wouldn't be okay with that?! Oops, did I say that too loud? It's true though, hehe.

"Yeah, uh, um, yes! Actually that is definitely okay. I am sorry for beating you with a pillow though," I apologized kindly.

"It's all good, I had so much fun pillow fighting with you though. I'm also sorry for beating you up and almost making you slip," Jon laughed as he picked up both the pillows, putting them back on the bed.