Author's Note

Hey, sorry guys that i haven't been updating much. I'm really trying to, but with school, and just normal things going on at home. It's a bit hard. Also trying to update this, but my other stories as well, so go have a look at them as well.

Hopefully the next chapter should be up by the end of next week, or maybe earlier? 

 And sorry guys if any of you thought this was another chapter. Very sorry. Also sorry to anyone that's a bit sensitive to my last chapter. Just jizzing it up a bit. 

 Also, if any of you want me to have a look at their story just inbox me. Or if anyone wants a dedication, just ask, (comment) and i'll dedicate a chapter to you sometime.

 Also, please vote, comment, fan me? It would be awesome just like getting to meet Reece. I guess you can dream it, might be closer than anything to be reality. 

This might also be wrong, but i love banana's and cheese together. It is so nice. Call me weird all you want, i don't care. It's just like chocolate and gravy or chocolate and fried rice. It's so yummy!

Okay guys, so remember what i said, i'll TRY to update by the end of next week, maybe earlier. i don't know.

 I'm also going to take this as a opportunity to thank every single one of my readers. Thank you so much. Thanks for all the votes, and, gosh you guys are amaZAYN! Sorry, i'm also a directioner to, so yeah!

 Love you guys all heaps, and stay tuned for the next chapter for, Good Girl Bad Girl :)

 Oh yeah, i also changed the name of the story as will as the cover. THANKS guys so much for reading, and.......yeah!

 BYE :)xxoo

Adriana :)xxxooo