21. My Heart Aches *UN-EDITED*

Hey guys, please read my authors note after this :) it will be quick :)

Enjoy my lovelys :) <3

~Reece's P.O.V~

It was a rainy day. i sat by the window looking out of it. The sky was cloudy of a deep grey, a deep grey almost signififying of how i was feeling, sad, hurt, depressed, angry, but almost lost for emotions. I regret kissing Tara back, i really wish i hadn't, but it was the alchol talking. Or that's atleast what i thought...

I know that i still had that mildest amount of feelings left for Tara, that were barely a strand of hair, she was my first real love, even though not saying that i don't love Alexis, i do. I really do, if only there was a way to fix all of this...

I scrowled through the pictures on my phone of Alexis and me. A tear rolled down the side of my cheek. I couldn't be bothered wiping away the now tear stained mark. I couldn't even be bothered to get up and get lunch. I just feel like a girl mouping around eating ice cream and watching sad chic flick movies and crying my eyes out after their boyfriend broke up with her. And im a dude! I shouldn't be doing that! But there are guys that do that...

It's been two days since Alexis came back into my arms, two days since we found out about the misscarige, two days since I got drunk amd kissed Tara, two days since I saw the horred hurt look on Alexis' face, two days since I saw the pleasure on Tara's face, and two days since Alexis walked back out of my life...again.

I missed her so much, i've tried to ring Alexis but she would never answer, i've left messages, texts, emails... I even went to her mums house to see if she was there, she wasn't there either. Liv won't even talk to me, mum, dad, Georgina and Phillipa somehow found out and are practically ignoring me. Mum and dad to talk to me, but you can hear the anger in their voiced when they talk to me. I think they just find it hard to believe about all this. I know that they really liked Alexis, but never really liked Tara, I know I should have listened to Liv in the first place, she tryed to tell me that Tara was bad news, but I just wouldn't believe her.

I basically have been sitting here In my room for the past two days. Most of my life now consisting on sleeping and crying. I almost gave up on texting Alexis, I know she is never going to forgive me, I know that, but the least I can do it hope for the best and things will be alright again. If only it was that easy...

I still went to the occasional interviews and meetings with sony. Most of the interviews still talking about the recent X-Factor tour that I have only recently finished, or the meetings about signings and meetings, the new album and recording. But i'm never really there, i'm un-intrested. I'm either always on my phone or zoned out to much i can keep my eyes open without blinking for over 2 minutes. I'm heart broken, but i shouldn't be the one, i'm the cheater here, i'm just worried about Alexis, i don't even know where she is, neither does Liv, least that i know, i don't hear from her, she's not on facebook and twitter, or anything. Good thing though that the lil rockers don't know about us, yet... theres never going to ever be a yet anyways, cause it's never going to happen.

~Liv's P.O.V~

I was now sitting in Starbucks waiting on Alexis. I had stayed in contact with her for the past 2 days, i had never really seen her though, then she sent me a text only an hour ago saying to 'meet me at Starbucks in an hour' So here i am.

I've been waiting for around ten minutes while in that time ordering myself a Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino, which is delicous.

"Hey, sorry i'm late". I heard a soft voice interupt my thoughts, Alexis. She sat down on the oppisite side of the wooden brown furnished table. "Hey babe, how are you?" I ask her, she smiles softly. "I'm okay". She almost choked out the last word, no she isn't, i know she isn't, you can tell. "Babe, i know your not, i can tell, but i don't blame you, Reece was just being a douche, just this time he went a bit to far". I say as sweetly as i can. She gives me a look, a look saying, continue... i could come up with way better words to explain him right now kind of look, okay, so now i can read expressions? "Okay, a big douche, a fucken idiot! I know Alexis, but, sadly... he's still my brother, and we did have a really close bond, but he had to go ruin both, but just so you know... i'm not taking sides". She nods slowly. "I know, and i don't expect you to, he's still your brother, i couldn't do that to you guys". We smile vividly at each other. "Thank you Liv". Alexis said out of the blue. "What? What for?" I asked. "For being a great friend, always there for me". I smiled. I felt warmed at heart. She was like my sister to me,even though i already had two, she was already like the sister i never had. I love her and treat her like my sister. I love her so much, one of the best things that have happened to me in the last few weeks, and i'm thankful. "Thanks babe". I say with a smile.

A thought ran through my headand caught my attention, not counting the already half drunken drink sitting right in front of me, by the way which was delicous! But, why am i here? Therehas to be some sort of valid reason, even if the reason is to catch up, but she said that it was important...

"Hey uh... not being rude or anything but... why am i here?"

"Oh jokes, coz' i needed to tell you something". I signal with my hands for her to continue. "Will, i'm leaving". She says and finishes in a whisper."Wh-what? What do you mean your leaving?!" She can't just get up and leave! It'sn not just that easy. She can't just leave her home, she can't just leave her family, her friends, me, Reece! They still have time to work things out atleast! Make peace! I know what Reece did was wrong and selfish, but Alexis and him were like one of the cutest couples ever that i know of! Yes, they had this huge fight, yes, Reece did cheat on Alexis, but i know he never meant to physically or emotionally hurt her! That day afterthe insident, you could tell his emotions just by loking into his eyes. That day, his eyes were filled with agonzing pain and regret. He really did love Alexis. I know, he tells me everyday how much he loves her, even though it sounds sp clithca. I just wish things would go back to the way things were beofre had to come into the picture and ruin everything.

"Will, my cousin Briella is letting me stay with her for a bit". No she can't, she just can't, what about Reece?! "Where's that?" She breathes in hevily, before relesing and looking around the room. "In New Zealand, Wellington". So how am i meant to stop her now?! "Alexis, no! Please don't leave, what about Reece?!" She looks at me in complete utter disgust. "What about Reece? He hurt me Liv, can't you see that?! He loves Tara, not me, look at how much pain Tara has caused me! I'm grieving Liv!" Wow, powerful words. "Yeah, i do. But Tara didn't just hurt you, he hurt Reece too! Yes, they did go out before you two did, yes, he did love her, yes, she did cheat on him, yes, he wanted payback. But goddamn yes he loves you for crying out loud! Can't you see that! He would kill himself for hurting and seeing you like this! In pain, but your torturing him too! Your not the only one who is hurting! Yes, he did get drunk and yes, he did kiss Tara back, did you even ever think for a moment, that he was drunk! I know, it's no excuse, but i've learnt from experience, i have had more boyfriends then Brad, tons for all i care that, i don't even care about! I have been in your position before, i tried everything to save that bloody relationship, before i went ahead, and ended it, by sleeping with another guy. He forgot about me in the end, and i don't blame him, i don't want you to make the same stupid mistake i made, because alchol was talking, did you ever think that it was forced?! Do you ever think about anything?! The possiblities?! I guess not! Come find me, when you stop being such a bitchy chicken, and actually want to talk reality. News flash for ya' Alexis, you can't run away from everything, it's not that easy!".

And with that, i picked up my handbag, and exited through the front door, leaving a very, very, shocked Alexis. Oh, what did i just do?!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, small chapter, shortly, but it was necessary. So the next chapter will sadly be the last chapter, then the epilogue :'(

Yes, i am very sad to see this story come to an end. But look on the bright side, there is still another whole story to this one!! YAY! Can't wait to start writing it, and for you all to start reading it!

Yeah, sound good? I think it does :)

Also, did anyone see the trailer? heres the trailer to the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like it if you haven't seen it either yet :)

Also, if no one has noticed, i'm not asking for any votes or comments for me to update, but they are appreciated. I can't really be bothered with them anymore. So, if you could please vote and comment, i'd love you for ever. Also, the first 3 people to comment on this chapter though will get a follow by me :) TEHE

Thats the end of this authors note! If i forget to mention anything i will put it in the next one with the next chapter, i don't know when it will be but hopefully soon, hopefully by the end of the holidays!

Love you guys!

Adriana :)xoxoxo