15. Back At It

Hey guys, thank you so much, I got 9 votes and 5 comments. Next time I would like them from individual people please.

Here is chapter 15 guys, hope you like :)

__________________________________________

~Liv's P.O.V.~

"You guys had fun last night?" I smirk towards Reece and Alexis walking down the stairs, hand in hand, smirking at each other. Alexis looked down at the ground grinning. "You guys used protection right?" I asked more towards Reece. "Liv!" He argued with me. "Sorry but did you?"  

"Will..." Reece gave Alexis' hand a little squeze before speaking. "No". That's not good. "Reece, please don't tell me you didn't use-"  

"I know I know, protection. I'm sorry Liv and Alexis". He smiled at Alexis, then dropped the smile when he looked at me. What did I do? "Will then, lets just hope you don't get-".  

"I know pregnant". Alexis finishes of my sentence. Why is everyone finishing off all my sentences? "Did anyone like hear us part from you? How loud were we?" Alexis asks me in a questioning tone. "Um, i'd rather not answer that". I reply back to Alexis. "Liv!"  

"Fine, okay, you were really loud, like really loud. And I don't think anyone heard part from me and Georgina".  

"Georgina heard too!" Reece shouts at me. "Yeah she came into my room last night complaining about it". They both had a 'o' shaped mouths plastered on their faces. "Will then, i'm going to school". Alexis jumps up in joy. "Okay babe, wants some breakfast first?" Reece raps his arms around Alexis' waist. "Hmm, okay". She smiles and quickly kisses him on the lips quickly before rushing to the kitchen.

"What can I have?" Alexis' shouts out from the kitchen, looking into the kitchen cupboard. "Would you like me to make you some bacon and eggs for breakfast dear?" Mum asks Alexis, who just nods. "I'll have some too!" I shout out to mum, who just simply nodded in approval. "Me too!" Reece shouts out. "Us too!" Both Georgina and Phillipa runs down the stairs, and speaks at the same time. "Okay lovely's". Mum goes to the kitchen, and starts making breakfast for all of us.

........

~Alexis' P.O.V.~

"Thanks for breakfast Mrs Mastin". I say before getting up out of my set and pushing it in. "No please dear, call me Deb". I smile to her before looking at the clock hanging on the creme colored wall, it was 8:25am, if I don't leave now, i'm gonna be late for school. "Shit". I mutter under my breath. "I'm sorry, I have to leave or i'll be late for school, bye guys". I leaned in and shared a long passionate kiss with Reece. "Ew!" Phillipa blocks her eyes with her hands, I heard a few chuckles before I pulled away from Reece's loving kiss.

"You wanna walk with me to school?" Georgina stood up from the table and then pushed the chair under. "Yeah sure, what about Phillipa?" I look at Georgina for answers but end up asking the question directly more towards Phillipa. "Don't have school today, it's teachers only day". She says in glee. "Okay then, do you want too?" Georgina asks me yet again. "Sure". I had half my books at school and I was borrowing one of Liv's bags as I was also borrowing some of her clothes too. I can always just go home and get some more clothes and all.

The thought made me immediately shake. The thought of my mum perhaps killing me, even if she was drunk. I can still faintly smell the alchol on her breath, the way I instantly felt the love for her draw out of me, the way I could sense that she stopped loving me, how she blames me now on how dad left her because of both me and Reece. Her trust in me instantly went since dad and her split up. I haven't even talked to him since then, I haven't even been back home since the accident. How, after everything has gone on in the last 2 or 3 weeks, she blames me for everything, now, i don't even know if it's possible to love my mother again.