16. It's Comlicated

Thanks guys for the votes and comments, also the fans to those that fanned me :)

So if you don't read the author notes before and after the actual story, please do. They might hold important information. 'MIGHT'

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter, really i do, i will still try my best to update, i really am. Just already getting homework thrown at me and i need to do it all. Stupid teachers.

Okay, may i present to you, chapter 16! ENJOY!

________________________________________________________________________________

~Recap~

"Where have you been?"

"Why have you missed school?"

"Why were you talking to Reece Mastin's sister, she doesn't talk to any one but her friends!"

All of a sudden these questions were being thrown at me. I felt like running away from all this mess, to just lock it up all in a a book and through away the key. Of course the girls would want answers, what am i supposed to say though? Just come right out and say that i date Reece Mastin? They'd think i have just gone crazy and i'm loosing my mind. A lunatic! Yet again, i am crazy, and probably a lunatic. But then if i don't tell them, they might loose their trust in me, and not want to be friends with me anymore. Pull yourself together Alexis, they're your friends, they won't do anything like that. I better keep telling myself that, if i tell them though, they might tell everyone else, the whole school which will then lead on to the town, Adelaide, Australia, then the whole world. We'd get no privacy. Oh what am i meant to do? This feels like a life's time decision.

"Will?"

.......

Okay, this honestly feels like a life time decision i have to make right here and now, like when the world is under attack and you have to decide whether to fight or run, and your life depends on it. It's like that for me right now. Making the life time decision to tell them or not. If i don't tell them, they might not want to be friends with me and think i'm just an unhonest person, or i do tell them and they might not want to be friends with me and make fun of me for my stupid but true excuse that they won't know is actually true. Or things could go worse......err........

I don't want to loose either 3 of them as my best friends or just friends because i can't tell them something that really is quite simple, but in this case it isn't, and i don't want to loose Reece either cause if i tell them, they might tell everyone else, then paparazzi or whatever comes in the picture, then it becomes all to much, and it ends in a fatal break up. 'Stop thinking like that Alexis'.

"Will? Are you going to tell us or what?"

Am i? I need to think, would i rather loose my best friends that have been there for me every second of my life, that help me through the most toughest times, that are there for me through the good and bad, that i can tell everything to them, guide me through life, that are just my best friends and i couldn't ask for any better ones? Or loose Reece... not Reece... no. Loosing someone, who out of all the other girls in maybe even the whole world he could have, he chose me out of all the other billion out there. The dorky, rather clumsy girl. Compared to all the beautiful girls with long silky hair, beautifully tanned skin, gorgeous eyes and smile, and smart. One that said he'd give up his whole career up for me. But of course i wouldn't let him, leading him to disappointing his family, his fans, and himself. Even me. But the one who said he loves me with all his heart, he's the only one that really showed how much he did, and not by sex, but by god it was great! But no, he shows it with his actions, what he says and does. And i can tell just by the way he looks at me, he always smiles, and my life is automatically complete. Without him, my life isn't a whole, my heart has a sudden large hole through it. But with Reece, my heart has heeled, and is no longer mysteriously cold and dark. But full with love, warmth, and lust.