Quick Authors Note *PLEASE READ*

Hey guys, quick authors note here.

Just wanted to say a few things.

NUMBER 1!!!

To take the time to apprectiate all the fans and readers of this story. So far the book has reached 12,309 reads, 183 votes and 72 comments. So thank you guys, i love you so much <3 :)

NUMBER 2!!!

It is true guys, there is going to be a second book. (Cue the screams and cheering) Because i can't wait any longer, i've decided to call it

'The Lonely Rose'. And i have already made a book cover for it, i have made a trailer also that i will put up on the last chapter :( and also i have already started planning out the book :)

NUMBER 3!!!

Theres only 5-10 more chapters left!! :( (cue the crying) I said 5 to 10 mroe chapters left because im not exactly sure. Mainly because my ideas and planning didn't exactly go to plan... because my idea's are so small, that i may have to squeeze 2 or 3 ideas into 1. So sorry about that guys. :(

NUMBER 4!!!

I need some new characters in the story for the next one, without giving to much away, i need either a girl or boy, to be the cousin of Alexis. So comment, or inbox me more prefurred if you want to be her cousin. Tell me who you want to be played by, and what you want the name to be. It can be your name, sounds a bit better. So you can put yourself in the story, and choose who plays you, or choose the cousin's name and everything, if it makes sence. The entries close by the next 3 chapters. So in that case with how long i take to update, maybe around 5 or so weeks. I'll probally do first in gets first served kinda thing. But! if you don't get the part, i have some other characters i need aswell. Like...

- Alexis' friend 1

- Alexis' friend 2

- A guy (if there is any guys out there, and i'll give you details through inbox)

- Alexis' friend that is a fan of Reece

Yeah.... so same go's for her cousin as will, first in first serve. Who you want to play your character, and all that stuff.

Number 5!!!

Sorry guys, but i will not update until the end of this week, the latest update by next Wednesday, i need to quickly update my other book.

Could you guys also check out my other books?

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4169171-summer-love-niall-horan-fanfic

http://www.wattpad.com/story/2308526-my-human-jukebox-one-direction-fanfic

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3212214-i%27m-adopted-by-one-direction-one-direction-fanfic

So thanks guys, also in the trailer, will mention at the end when the next story will have it's first chapter up.

So sorry guys to those who thought it was a chapter, i really am, hope you guys don't hate me...

i also still need 1 more vote on my last chapter for me to update, so even just one more person go vote!!! Or everyone, go vote!!!

thanks heaps guys :)

Adriana :)xoxoxo