20. The Deadly Truth

Hey guys, please read my authors note after this chapter, thanks guys, enjoy :)

____________________________

~Alexis' P.O.V.~

I looked around the room, eager for someone to atleast make some kind of noise. All i got was the un steady breathing from mainly both me and Liv. Doctor Adams was still stood awkwardly by the foot of my bed. "I'm gonna go". Doctor Adams announced. He pointed to the door and shuffled out of the room. "Liv? Is this all my fault?" I asked Liv. She looked at the chair on the otherside of the bed, dazed by recent events. We sat in silence, the only noise was the sound of our breathing and the ticking of the clock. I wasn't hooked up to any machines and didn't have to wear the hospital gown, Liv brought a spare change of clothes around for me. "It's not your fault babe". Liv never took her gaze off the plastic white chair. I looked at Liv with tears down my face, even tears were pricking at her eyes. "How?" I asked. It has to be my fault, i'm the fucking one that got myself knocked up, but it wasn't sex, it was more or less making love. "But it isn't your fault, we, may have thought there was a possiblitly that you could be pregnant because most people that don't use protection, you know, but this is different, you were caught in the moment i guess. She took one glimpse at me before setting her eyes back on the chair. "Are you sayign i'm a slut who gets knocket up?" I shouted at Liv. It was also the first time i've ever yelled at her through anger. She expression changed and her mouth became shaped like an 'o'. "No, no, Alexis, of course i don't think of that of you, your a beautiful intelligant person, i know you would never do something like that, and also, you lost you virginity to Reece, unless you've meet before and done it". I looke up at Reece, my eyes wide opened. "How do you know that i-i-"

"Reece told me"

"Oh"

"Just remember though, none of this is your fault, you can't do anything about it".

"Yes it could of, i could ahve told Reece to back off,, but no, i encoureged him!"

"Don't put yourself down so easily babe".

"I'm not, i'm just stating the truth"

"Will stop stating, and start thinking the obvious".

"What is that supossed to mean?"

"That this was never planned, that you did get caught up in the moment, and that none of this is your fault".

I looked up to her wuth tears stung in my eyes. "How do you know?" I asked. It is still yet all my fault. "Maybe if i didn't get myself knocked up we wouldn't be in this big of a mess, hey, even a better idea; if i didn't go to that concert, we wouldn't be having any conversations at all!" I shout almost at the top of my lungs. This is all my fault. I just wish none of this would have happened. I let the tears poor out, uncontrollable over them. "It's not your fault babe, stop saying it is, it was never planned out, it's just a part of life". We held our gaze for a bit, before i broke the silence that was not at all awkward. "I guess your right". I say doubtfully knowing that she is, but still... i do have to take on some type of responsibility. Liv leans back in her seat with her arms crossed and a gleamful smile plasterd across her face. "I know i'm right". We share a laugh. "I'm so glad i have you Liv, i wouldn't know what to do without you". I lean foward and she leans foward, sharing a sisterly hug. "And me same to you". She smiles then kisses my forehead. "You get some sleep now babe, i'll be back soon, i'm just going down to the cafateria to get some... breakfast. Want anything?" She stands up from her seat and sets her bag over her shoulder. "If you could just get me an apple juice thanks babe". I smile and lie back into the very uncomfortable hospital bed. It's un-imagineable to think of all those poor people who have to spend a lot of time in hospital, let alone the beds. "Okay, i expect you to be asleep when i come back, then you'll wake up with an apple juice next to you, and me!!" She smiles and does a halfish jump. "That was so high school musical much!" She may as will suit Sharpay, but with the heart and soul of Gabreilla. "Be back soon". And with that, she was gone with a flick of her last golden hair ends, and the soul of her foot, and she was gone. But will be back soon! Hopefully.... why does everyone i always love leave me? Like.....Reece?