13. Silent Secrets

Sorry guys that i haven't been updating at all for a while, i am so sorry. Thanks guys so much for reading, it means alot. Could you please fan me and vote aswell as comment on this please! It would really mean alot please guys. Again if you want any dedications, just ask me. Thanks guys :)xxxooo

P.S.!!!!!!!!! There is a part here that isn't that..... rude ish. But might be a immature. I don't know, im just gonna say it. It a sex part. OMG, i don't like that word, makes me sound like a whore and stuff. *GULP* Anywho, for people that don't like that type of stuff. You may want to skip. I'll till you when, hopefully not that bad though :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexis' P.O.V.

I walk down the stairs, hand in hand with Reece. His family were all in the living room, and dining room, it was raining outside so no one could go out there to eat or anything.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Reece whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I look up to his blue eyes, he nods as he walks off into the kitchen, i closely follow behind. I think he could read my eyes. Yes of course i want something to eat! Are you kidding me?!

"It smells like chicken". I start sniffing, i have such a great nose. Haha!

"It's because there is chicken babe, you want some?" He walks over to where i was standing, right in front of the chicken layed out on the bench in the kitchen with all the other foods. Everyone else was all in the dining room eating, apart from me and Reece who were still getting our food.

We piled our plates up each with food, i had chicken of course, baby roasted potato's, colslaw, salad, steak, corn on the cob. Atleast having a bit of everything, while Reece had a lot of everything. How can he eat so much and still look so sexy, hot and skinny?! 

It was still raining but had died down a bit. Reece and i decided to go eat out on the patio. We ate and talked about random stuff, which led onto a....

"FOOD FIGHT!!" I shout out to Reece, we ran around in the back yard, throwing food at each other. Soon his younger cousins, sisters and the 'Sexy Six', all joined in, and was having a big great food fight war, which then lead to all of us getting told off and another shower.

"Are you done yet?!" I shout out to Reece in the shower, he was taking for ever. I told Reece he could have a shower first because he was covered in the most food, everyone else that joined in were all outside getting rinsed off with the hose, i said i'll just have a shower after Reece, and so i did.

"I'm trying to! I have tomato sauce dried up in my hair, and on my body, i look like i'm a murderer, who just committed murder and is now trying to-"

"Yeah yeah, whatever, less talking and more scrubbing!". I shout out to him, cutting him off mid sentence.

"Will, to speed up the process, how about you come in and scrub me". He was going all flirty on me.

"In your dreams tomato man!"

"Tomato man?" He then just walked in with a towel rapped around him, but he wasn't kidding when he said he had tomato sauce in his hair, just not on his skin.

"I don't know, it was the first thing that came to mind, cause your covered in tomato sauce, and stuff... get it?" 

He walks out of the bathroom with a white towel rapped around his waist.