8. Liv And Brad

Hey guys this is a short one, i think it will be, but anyways, this one is just about there what so called 'date' that happens on the beach. And thanks to everyone that has stuck with my story from the beginning. Much appreciated. Yet not much views, but for those, even 20 of you or so, that like this story, (hope use do..,) ill carry on so you few can read. And please share story around to pages, facebook, twitter, tumblr, ect... to all your friends adn stuff, would be much appreciated. And Remember.. just tell me if you want a dedication, and ill dedicate a story to you, ok, so enjoy!xx P.S. look at the side for the picture of what Liv is wearing to the 'date'!

Liv's PO.V.

I got dressed into a strapless white short dress. There was a sequined belt attached to the dress around the waist. And to top that off i added a black leather jacket and little white ballet flats. Why i chose a dress was becayse it gets hot in australia and still is at night, and because i've never had a chance to wear it yet as i brought it from L.A. I also put my dangling silver earing on and my silver chain necklace and chucked on a couple of braclets. I lightly smudged on a black shade of eyeshadow lightly on top of my eyelid. Some dark mascara and eye liner. And to touch up, some foundation and a light coate of lipgloss. I didn't know why i was dressing up so formally. I was just meeting Brad down at the beach, he didn't say anything about dressing up. Oh will, it's done and dusted. 

I snuck out of the house so Reece wouldn't see me and ask any questions. I stolled along the side walk and made my way to the beach. It wasn't cold but there was a bit of wind. I saw a figure sitting down on the sand with his hands across his knees. It looked like Brad. I quielty walked over to where Brad was sitting, kicking the sand and dragging my feet along.

"Hey". He looked around to my face, his eyes and my eyes met, and would not look away from each other till i cut the ice.

"Why do you want me here?". I heard him grunt, he looked away from me and looked instead to the sea. The waves were crashing on the wet damp rocks. The black midnight sea was nearly as calm as ever, apart from the few miner waves.

"I needed to talk to you, and must i compliment, you look beautiful". I turned my eyes away from his to look out to the sea like he was, and mind you, i was blushing! God, how can i blush, i never blush.

"Um, thanks?"

"It's ok".  He motioned me to sit donw next to him, so i did as i was told.

"I wanted you to come here, so we can talk".  Talk? About What? what deos he need to talk to me about that he could have just said on the phone?

"What?"

"About that night, with me an-".

"Yeah, i know who your on about".

"Yeah, i needed to tell you, what you saw was not true!".

"Oh yeah? So then why were you two, undressed, in bed together! It's not like she purposely did that to make me jealous!".

"Actually, she did". He looked down at his hands in shame.

"What?!, i can't beleive this!".

"I know, never could i".

"No! I mean i can't believe how shallow you think i am to believe that?!, how thick do you think i am?!" I got up out of my comfy position on the sand and stood up, and started to walk away, when a hand got hold of my hand and spun me around.

"Your not leaving until i explain and you understand!".

"Oh so now your taking me hostage under my own will?!, Fuck of Brad!".

"NO! LISTEN TO ME!"  After he raised his voice at me, i went quiet, and never spoke another word.  

"Listen to me, that night never happened. She had a thing for me, so she came in while i was having a shower, and i had just got out when she was lying in my bed, NAKED! then i told her to get out and she didn't listen, so i went up to her, will to get he out. And then she started getting in bed, and i told her to get out, then i had to get in to push er out of my bed, she didn'tlisten and heard you knock so she took my robe off and you came in and you got the whole wrong idea Liv!!! That's what happened, please beleive me!"  He finished. and grabbed my hands and kissed my nuckles, i swear i could have just seen a tear errupt from his eye. Just as they were errupting from mine. He said it with a straight face, he sounded so serious, so straight away i new he was telling the truth. 

"I'm so sorry, i didn't beleive you. I sobbed out my words.

"It's ok, does this mean, we're ok?"

"Better than ok".

I leaned in and kissed his passionalty on the lips. He kissed me back. 

"I love you and never stoped". Those words felt so special to me, i never stoped loving him, i just couldn't trust him or be in the same room as him, but never stoped loving.

We walked hand in hand up away from the beach, towards my house. He kissed me goodnight at the front porch.

"Goodnight beautiful".

"Goodnight".

I watched him walk away down the street. I pressumed he walked aswell has he only lives 2 blocks away from me. I walked inside and that when i say something i didn't want to see. Reece and Alexis.

Hey guys, thanks for reading, not that long, i told you, but all my storys arn't that long anyways. Ha! love you guys all very much and thanks for reading. I'll try and update soon again :) love yaz! xx byeeeeeee:)xx