7. Obsession

Alexis P.O.V.

We drove along the busy town streets of Adelaide. We just went out to Mc Donald's for l 

Lunch. I ordered a big mac. I was so hungry, maybe because I missed out on breakfast. Reece had the same as me with extra large fries and Liv had a mc chicken.

We mainly talked random stuff. Then Liv brought back up last night.

"Are use sure there's nothing going on beetween you two?'.

"Positive". Reece looked at me as if he was asking if there was anything.

"I'm gonna go to the lady's room. I'll leave use two to it". She left in a rush with a smirk across her face.

"So, about last ni-". He cut me off.

"It's ok, it was my fault, I shouldn't have kissed you. I'm so-". This time I cut him off, but with a kiss instead. It was so passionate. He took his lips off me and I could feel his heavy warm breathe on my face. No one talked for a moment.

"Wow". Was all I could come up with.

"Be my girlfriend will ya? I really like you Alexis, please don't say no!". He looked so worried, that I might say no... what was I meant to say, yes or no, yes or no. Those two exact words kept replaying over again in my head. It took me a while to reply.

"Yes". I was proud to say yes.

"Ok, .. girlfriend, let's not tell Liv, will not yet. She'll tell people".

"Ok, thats fine".

Right at that time, Liv came back and sat down. She looked sad. Again her mascara had obviously been running.

Liv's P.O.V.

(Before she came out)  

I got up from the seat and went to the bathroom. I had finished in the toilet and then I fixed up my makeup. Then my phone went off. Brad, one of Reece's friends, which is also my ex.Reece doesn't know because I never told him. I never told him because Brad threatened me. So I never did.

I didn't want to answer the phone but I did.

"Hello?"

"Hey Liv, it's Brad".

"What do you want?".

"Can I ask you something?"

"What is it".

"I need you to meet me down at the beach at 7:00pm tonight".

"No!".

"Awww, come on Liv, please?!".

"Why?"

"Because, please just come".

"Fine".

"Thank you".

I hanged up. I didn't want to go at all, but I will. I wiped away my tears to see my make up has smudged even though I just fixed it up. I walked back out to Reece and Alexis.

Reece's P.O.V.

Liv walked around the table and sat down. She looked sad. Er make up was smudged and she looked a bit pale.

"Liv, what's wrong".

"Nothing's wrong Reece".

"Yes there is, you've been crying for God sakes Liv!"

"It doesn't matter". I could hear her sobbing out the words. She was not happy. Then before I could say anything, she ran out the door.I didn't know what to do. So I looked at Alexis for an answer. But she looked just as confused as me.