TRAILER!!

Hey guys!! so i have made a trailer for this story, it's up on youtube now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d3CJ10m57A&feature=youtu.be and to the side >>.

Sorry guys also that i haven't updated in a while, i promise to update soon, but i think alot of people are loosing interest in my book, i'm not getting very much reads nor comments, votes, etc...

So please guys, i also asked for comments and votes on my last update for me to update the next time. And i didn't get very much. But in order for me to finish this story, i'm not going to ask for anymore, maybe a few comments or votes every now and then, but it won't be many, as there is less then 7 chapters left, i'm not as sure how much though, it depends on how it all plans out. I am also working on the next chapter now, chapter 21, which should be up soon. Maybe a few days the lest. But definetly up by or before the end of this week.

So happy because it's school holidays so that means it's time for me to get cracking and write some more chapters!! But i only have 2 weeks, so i have also put some other stories of mine on hold for a litttle while, unless till i've finished writing this story :)

I have also made a trailer for the sequel to this, called

'The Lonely Rose'. The trailer will be up on the last chapter, and i will NOT put up the story though for a while. Maybe heading towards the end of the year, may even be September, as i need to start concentrating on my other stories as will, and homework and all that stuff.

I also had a competition put up on the last update, with not very much infomation, but a bit of a heads up. I'm still going to do the comp, but i will tell details in the next update in the authors note. So please read the authors note. It is really important that you do :)

So tell me what you guys think of the trailer, give me some feedback, email be maybe at adriana11mastin@hotmail.com message me on twitter @ASPARAGUSPOTTER :3 or my other thingy for twitter is @lil_rocker_00 :) inbox me on wattpad or comment on the story :) Those are some ways :) so plese give me some feedback and hope you guys all enjoy the trailer, and the next few chapters that are left :)

Adriana :)xoxoxo