Part 44

Chapter FortyFour: Camila's P.O.V.- 

 I woke up sprawled across the couch. I rolled over onto someone. I opened my eyes and saw Rydel. 

 "Ow," she said groggily. 

 "Sorry," I yawned. 

 "Whatever," she said "Hey where is Carter and Kaylynn?" 

 "Probably in their room." I said "Let's go," 

 I got off the couch and pulled Rydel up by her arm. I went into Carter and Kaylynn's room and saw them sitting on their bed with tissues crying at some Hallmark Channel movie. 

 "He tried so hard." Carter cried. 

 "I know," Kaylynn wiped away her tears. 

 "What the heck is going on in here?" I asked. 

 "We're watching a movie." Carter sniffled. 

 "I can see that, but why are you guys crying?" Rydel asked as we jumped on their bed. 

 "It's just so sadily happy." Kaylynn whailed as she hugged Carter. 

 "I know!" Carter cried. 

 We all began watching together and with in the next few minutes we were all crying. 

 "It's just so sad!" we all said in unison. 

 "We need to get up." Rydel wiped her face. 

 "Yeah we have places to be today." Carter said. 

 I got off and went to take a quick shower. When I was done I put on my robe and went back to my room to blow dry my hair, straighten my hair, do my make- up, and change into a grey Abercrombie & Fitch sweater with an A on it,  an A&F ruffle strap tank top, A&F read and black checked shorts, black platform wedge Mary- Janes, and heart shaped earrings. Rydel was wearing a black ruffle strapped tank top, floral jeans, red peep toe wedges and hoop earrings. 

 "You look fabulous!" she said  to me. 

 "You too," I said. 

 I went across the hall to see if the girls were ready. Kaylynn was green A&F tank top, white A&F cardigan, grey leopard shorts, purple platform wedges, black breaclet, black necklace, and black earrings. Carter was rocking a white cardigan, red tank top, denim shorts, and black platfrom heels. 

 "We should get going." she said "It's 9:20 and we need to get to sunset like now." 

 "Alright," I said. 

 We went down to my car. When we got there Carter and I switched phones. I let out a sigh and bought a mocha frappichino. Carter's phone buzzed in my hand. It was a text from SurferBoy telling me that he was at the table closest to the counter. I took a deep breath and went to  the table. I was  so  worried that he was goiing to be a nerd with really bad achne. It's not like I could say 'sorry I can't talk to you because you don't look like Hunter Hayes'. What I saw next was... crazy. The boy sitting at the table was HOT! He had spikey brown hair, brown eyes, and muscles as if you had never seen them. 

 "Uh... Hi," I said. 

 "Hi," he said 

 "Are you SurferBoy?" I asked. 

 "Ethan, actually, but yeah. Are you CLS?" he asked. 

 "Camila, actually, but yes." I smiled and sat down. 

 "You're a lot prettier then I thought." he shook my hand. 

 "Uh... thank.. you...?" I said. 

 "I mean't that as a compliment." he said. 

 "To be honest you're better looking than I thought too." I blushed. 

 "Thanks," he said. 

 We started talking and instantly hit it off. I really liked Ethan. He was so nice and cute. 

 *Later that day*

 Carter's P.O.V.- 

 I was hanging out in the hotel room, after the spa, reading a book when Rydel came in and jumped  on my bed. 

 "Come with me," she took my hand. 

 I had no clue where she was taking me. Hopefully not too far cause I was in a pair of sweat pants and old baggy tee shirt. 

 "Change," she handed me a white and grey striped tee shirt dress and gold sandals. 

 "Ok," I squinted my eyes in questioning. 

 I did as I was told then went back out to the living room. 

 "Turn," Rydel ordered. 

 She tied  a blind fold over my eyes. 

 "Where am I going?" I asked sticking my hands out. 

 "You'll see soon." she said. 

 What seemed like an eternity, later we stopped moving and there was... Silence. 

 "Rydel," I said touching my blind fold "Del are you there?" 

 "Not Rydel, but let's see if you can guess who." Ross's voice said. 

 "Ross," I smiled. 

 He removed my blind fold. As soon as I saw his face I hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me. 

 "So I'm assuming Rydel had something to do with this." I said. 

 "Some what yes," he said 

 "Where are we?" I asked. 

 "In the woods behind the park." he said "My brothers and I were setting this up all day." 

 I looked around and saw twinkeling lights wrapped around a tree, a projector and screen, and a blanket with pillows and a bowl of pop corn on it. 

 "Oh my gosh," I put my hands over my mouth "You did  this all day?" 

 "Yeah," he said "Guess what we're watching?" 

 "I don't know," she shook her head. 

 "Letters To Juliet," he held up the DVD. 

 "Aww!" I said. 

 I kissed him. That was the best date ever!