Part 25

Chapter TwentyFive- Rosie's P.O.V.-

When I got out of Rydel's car I felt like I could breathe again. The air in the car felt like I was being crushed... Maybe it was the awkwardness. Whatever it was it was over now and I had time to rest and relax before Riley's and my adventure around Cali tomorrow. I was looking forward to the walk of fame, the beaches, THE SUN! The sun hardly EVER came out back in England. Riley and I ran inside and checked in. He gave me a room key. I ran to the elevator and went to the 8th floor. I couldn't wait to see the room. In the elevator I was practically bouncing off the walls.

"Excited much?" Riley asked with a smirk.

"Yes," I said.  

The elevator doors opened and we stepped onto the room we had. We went down the hall to room 818. We went inside and it was beautiful. The walls were beige with charcoal grey shades around the window overlooking the city. There were two white beds with royal blue blankets at the end of the beds and there were beige bed skirts with white squares all over it. The beds also had brown head boards. The carpet was brown and beige thin striped. There was a cushy white chair with a big white lamp behind the chair. The desk was black wood with a mirror hanging above it and leather, royal blue office chair in front of it. There was a flat screen T.V hanging over a black wood dresses.

On the first bed were a bottle of sparkling grape juice in an ice bowl and a plate of chocolate strawberries. There was a note on the bed that said "Welcome to the Stars Inn. We hope you two love birds enjoy your stay, Sincerely the Stars Inn Family." I looked at Riley.

"Love birds?" I asked holding up the note to him.

"Well hey look at that?" he said nonchalantly reading the card he'd taken in hand.

"What is that all about?" I asked.

"Want to know the truth?" he asked sitting down on the bed eating a chocolate strawberry.

"Why else would I ask?" I asked sitting next to him.

"The reason I got such a great deal was because I got the Love Bird discount." He hung his head.

"Oh," I said.

"I wanted this time here to be special... You and me here together just us. So we could be more than friends." He said.

"We are more than friends... We're partners." I said.

"Not like that," he said "I meant like... Love birds." He said.

"Oh," I said.

There was a moment of awkward silence. He looked at me.

"Do me a favor." Riley said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Hold very still," he said.

I nodded.

He touched his lips to mine. He was kissing me. RILEY WAS KISSING ME!! Really kissing me. He pulled away.

"I really like you," he said.

"I like you too," I said.

"I'm happy you said that." He kissed me again.

I heard rain hitting our window. I was used to rain but it was never this hard back home. There was a loud thunder clap. I jumped, breaking apart the kiss.

"Scared?" he asked.

"Yeah, they never have storms like this back home." I said.

"I know but, don't be scared. I won't let a little storm hurt you." He kissed my head.

"I know," I said hugging him.

I loved that he was so protective of me. It made me feel better. I told him that I was going to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I changed into a white tee shirt and black knee length pants. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and brushed out my hair. I walked out and what I saw next was shocking. I saw Riley laying on his bed with his arm behind his head flipping through the T.V channels... In nothing but a pair of blue sleep pants. I was taken aback. Oy. He was so good looking. I didn't know how I was going to make it through the summer.