Part 30

Chapter Thirty: Rosie's P.O.V.- 

 Ross and Carter were sat across from me and Riley. I was about to ask them how they frist met whne our handsome Italian looking waiter came over to our table. I looked at Carter who looked at me and automatically knew we were thinking the same thing; He was totally HOT! Obviously our boyfriends could see what we were thinking too because in the same moment Ross put his arm around Carters shoulders and Riley put his arm around my shoulders. I rolled my eyes. 

 "Hello my name is Deluca, and I'll be your waiter today. What can I get you all to drink?" Deluca asked. 

 We all looked at each other as if to say 'you go ahead'. 

 "How about we start with the loveliest." he said picking up Carters hand and kissing it. 

 She giggled and Ross tightened his hold on her. 

 "Water would be great." she said in a dreamy voice. 

 Ross was now stairing daggers at him. Deluca looked at Ross and his eyes flashed wide with fear. 

 "I'll have what my girlfriend is having." Ross said through gritted. 

 "Um... I'll have Coke please." Riley said. 

 "And I'll have some brewed tea." I said. 

 Deluca walked away.  I breathed a sigh of reliefe. By the looks of it Ross was about to Jump over Carter and start a fight right here in the middle of a packed restaurant. That would definitely make a great cover story back home. I could just see it now 'American heartthrob, Ross Lynch gets in a fight with an ordinary restaurant waiter'. Everybody would eat that up like an ice cream sundae. 

 "Can we get a new waiter?" Ross asked through gritted teeth.  

 "Why?" Carter and I asked together. 

 "Because," he said "I don't like him." 

 "Yeah, me niether." Ry said. 

 "Why?" I asked "Because he's more swave with the ladies?" 

 "NO!" they said together. 

 Carter and I both started laughing. 

 "It's not funny!" Ross said. 

 "Alright, alright," Carter said "It's not funny, but it is really cute that you're jealous when I'm in love with you. It's beyond me why I would want a swave waiter who makes minimum wage and whatever tips he gets besides 'get a hair cut'. Plus he's not my type. He maybe kind of handsome, but he's no you." 

 He just looked at her. She pulled the puppy dog face that she always had on reserve for when she was in a sticky situation. He looked away from her, back at her, and rolled his eyes. 

 "You're too cute to stay mad at." he sighed and smiled at her. 

 She kissed him. 

 "Aww," Riley and I said.  

 We were in a few minutes of silence looking at our menues when mr. swave waiter sude came back. He put our drinks in front of us and then said he'd give us a few more minutes to look at our menues and make up our minds. As he walked away I started wondering what our boyfriends would talk about if Carter and I got up to go to the bathroom. I didn't want to let the boys in on my little experimental idea so I took out my phone and texted her. 

 "Hey wanna know what the boys would talk about if we left the table?" I texted. 

 She looked and me and typed "I'm interested... Tell me more!"