Part 13

Chapter Thirteen:

 Ross was looking into my eyes and as I pulled the scrunchy out of my hair. My hair crashed on to my shoulders in waves. I put both of my hands on either side of my head and shook my hair out. 

 "Has anyone ever told you that your hair smells like frosting?" Ross asked.

 "Uh... No..." I said with a weird look on my face.

 "Bro you probably just weirded her out." Rocky said looking up from his phone. 

 I laughed and twisted my hair a bit. 

 "No no no, I think it's sweet." I put my hand on his bicep, thinking Oh... Wow! 

 I knew that Ross saw my reaction to his muscular bicep. I could totally tell that he was flexing his arm on purpose. I smiled alittle as my hair fell into my face. He moved it out of the way and cupped my cheek with his hand. 

 "This is awkward." Ryland said. 

 "I think it's romantic." Rydel said leaning on her knees. 

 Just then Ross's parents got back into the car and buckled into their seats.  The rest of the ride to the appartment was nice. I talked to Rydel while Ross conversed with his brothers. We pulled into the parking lot and once the car was in park Riker threw the door open and hopped out. I got out after Riker, then Ross, Rydel, Ryland, and Rocky. His parents were leading the pack inside and Ross and I were in the back just leaserly walking in not a care in the world. He put his hand into mine and intertwined our fingers.

 "I know. Most girls in the world would beg to be this close to me. You're very luck Ms. Stonewell." he smiled down at me.

 "Yeah," I couldn't think of any other words.

 His touch sent tingles of joy through me and all I knew was I wanted him and I could now no longer hide from the fact that I was in love with Ross Shor Lynch. 

I know it's short and I'm sorry. But I will post later. Love you guys and thanks for reading my story :)