Part 51

Chapter FiftyOne: Ross’s P.O.V-

 “I was walking around the hotel, looking for something fun to do, when I bumped into this girl.

 “Sorry,” I said.

 “Oh no it was my fault.” She said pushing hair out of her face “Oh my gosh! You’re Ross Lynch!”

 “So you’re a fan?” I chuckled.

 “Uh… YEAH! I’m a HUGE fan!” she started moving closer to me.

 “That’s cool,” I started backing up.

 “Can I get something from you?” she asked still moving closer and closer.

 “Like what? An autograph, CD, picture.” I was getting nervous.

 “I was thinking… A KISS!” She lunged forward at me and pinned me in a corner.

 Her lips crashed onto mine. I was so shocked and I didn’t know what to do… I kissed her back. It wasn’t my best idea because I could tell I was giving her the wrong impression…” I trailed off as I was telling my side of things to Carter’s Grandpa and Uncle who had tide me to a kitchen chair with paper towels and couch cushion covers. Although the items they used weren’t exactly common for this instance I could definitely tell that I wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

 “Keep going boy! Mikey, hand me my gun!” her Grandpa growled. Mike handed him his rifle.

 “Then there was a bunch of flashes of light and I knew people were taking pictures! I pushed the girl off and… ran away.” It all came out in a rush.

 “Is that it or do we have to torture you to get the rest out?” Her uncle asked.

 “That’s it I swear!” I would have stuck my hands up in defense but Uncle Mike had duct taped them to the back of my thigh.

 “ARE YOU SURE?!” Grandpa yelled pulling up his gun.

 “YES!” I said, not wanting to die.

 “GOOD!”  Uncle Mike said “When you see my cricket on Sunday I want you to grovel at her feet! You beg and you plead and if she doesn’t take you back you know who to blame! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!” he was in my face.

 “Yes,” I said.

 “YES WHAT?!” he turned in a circle.

 “Yes, Sir!” I said.

 “GOOD! Come one, Dad let’s go get some ice cream.” Uncle Mike said.

 “Sound like a good idea.” Grandpa said.

 “Aren’t you guys going to untie me?” I asked.

 “Nope,” Uncle Mike said.

 “We’ll let you figure it out.” Grandpa and Uncle Mike walked out.

 “You duct taped my hands to my leg!” I called as they closed the door.

 I sighed knowing there was no hope of getting out on my own. I tossed my head back and feel asleep. A little bit later the door opened.

 “Ross,” it was Rocky “We’re back, bro, we brought pizza.”

 Rocky, Ryland, Ratliff, and Rydel walked in just then. They stopped for a second before bursting out laughing.

 “Yeah, yeah, it’s hilarious! Now could you please help me get out of this before mom and dad come back?” I asked.

 “Couldn’t you do that by yourself?” Rydel asked.