Part 35

Chapter ThirtyFive: Carter's P.O.V- 

 I walked around the corner and heard whispering coming from the dining room. I take a deep breath and turn the corner with the hockey stick raised up over my head. 

 "HA!" I yelled swinging the hockey stick and hitting the wall.

 "AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Camila and Kaylynn screamed. 

 "Oh my gosh!" I said "What the heck are you guys doing here? I could have hit one of you!" 

 "I seriously doubt it," Kaylynn said said panting "but you totally looked like you were going to." She was holding her hand on her chest. 

 "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. 

 "Well Miss Gomez over here forgot her purse on the couch and I ended up paying for lunch." Camila looked at Kaylynn with her arms folded. 

 "We weren't expecting to have the CRAP SCARED OUT OF US!" Kaylynn said. 

 "Sorry," I said leaning my stick on the wall behind me "It kind of freaks you out when your house is quiet and you hear some DORK TRIP IN THE HALL WAY!" I looked at Camila.

 "In my defence there was water on the floor." she said. 

 "Likely story you're my twin," I said "I know you have the grace of a hippo." 

 "I know you mean gazelle." she said smugly. 

 We laughed. 

 "Get out of here." I said. 

 "See ya later." They said together.

 I sighed and went back to my room. 

 "What happened, I heard scream." Ross said pulling his shirt down over him. 

 "It was just Kay and Cami." I said. 

 "Oh," he said. 

 "Kaylynn forgot her purse." I shrugged. 

 We were quiet for a moment. 

 "Oh hey," I said "I forgot." 

 "Forgot what?" he asked. 

 "I got you something today." I said going into my closet. 

 "What is it?" he asked following me and leaning on the closet door jam. 

 I pulled out a two medium sized bags. 

 "You didn't have to get me anything." he said. 

 "I wanted to." 

 I looked at him and said "Open it," 

 He sat on the bed and opened the first bag. 

 "Tickets to an L.A. Kings game!" he said. 

 "Yeah, I got those like at the beginning of the week, but the game isn't till next Wednesday." I smiled. 

 "There's 5 tickets here." he said. 

 "So..." I said "I like buying in bulk!" 

 "Mmm-hmm," he said disbelievingly. 

 "Just open the next one." I rolled my eyes. 

 He looked at the bag and a box. 

 "What is this?" he asked. 

 "I don't know." I said. 

 He took the lid off the top of the box. Inside was a yellow bracelet that said 'Carter' on it.  

 "Thanks," he smiled. 

 "You're welcome," I kissed him. 

 "Did you get one?" he asked. 

 "Yeah." I said taking it from the side table "This store was having a two for one deal so I thought 'OhMahGosh what a great idea'-" I trailed off. 

 "I love it," he said taking mine and putting it on my wrist "Now you're definitely mine." he kissed my hand. 

 "You really know how to make a girl blush." I giggled. 

 "The ladies just can't get enough of my swag." he said. 

 We were quiet for a minute. 

 "We should go for a walk." he said taking my hand and pulling me off  the bed. 

 "Um..." I said "Ok...? Let me just change." 

 "Alright," he said "Don't take to long." he kissed me.  

 I went into my closet and pulled on the lace top, jeans and red sneakers. 

 "Me like," Ross said. 

 I laughed and took my phone out of my purse and slipping it into my back pocket. He took my hand and pulled me along with him. When we got outside I took a deep breath of fresh air and let it out. On our little walk to the park we talked and some paparazzi took pictures of us. I was cool with it and so was Ross. 

 "I can't believe I've never asked you this question." Ross said to me. 

 "What question?" I looked at him. 

 "What's your favorite movie?" he asked rubbing his thumb across the top of my hand. 

 "Easily Letters To Juliet or Monte Carlo." I said. 

 "What's Letters To Juliet?" he asked. 

 "Oh my gosh, you haven't seen that movie?!" I asked. 

 He shook is head. 

 "We'll have to change that." I said. 

Ross's P.O.V.- 

 As soon as she said that I got the most brilliant idea EVER! Saturday night(after she has her girls day with Rydel) I was going to have Rydel bring her to the woods behind the park for an outdoor movie picnic. I'd have to work out the particulars, but it could work!

 "Maybe we will." I said climbing up a tree.

 She climbed up after me and sat on my lap with her legs dangling off the tree. I kissed her head as the paps took pics of us.  

Hey lovely readers, I am SO sorry I didn't update this last Thursday, but things got pretty cray cray around my house and I didn't have time to update over the weekend either. I will update this again on Thursday and my NEW story Beauty and the Beast gets updated on Wednesday. Thank you ALL for helping me reach 20,000 readers and 35 chapters. I love you ALL and thanks for reading! ♥♥