@LekhniGoel

Hello peeps!! I am back with yet another quaranterview.

She has given us amazing stories before and she has again started with yet another beautiful story DESTINED

Please put your hands together for

LekhniGoel

1- Tell us a bit about yourself.

Hey, I'm Lekhni and I completed my 12th this year. I live in a joint family.

2- Are you single and ready to mingle?

S.I.N.G.L.E and definitely not ready to mingle.

#Singleclub😆

3- A habbit of yours, you want to get rid off?

Overthinking...it's something that I really want to get rid of.

4- Describe yourself in three words.

Ambivert (nowadays), sensitive and boring.

5- What are your carrier plans?

As of now, idk. I'm confused about it.

6-Which is your least favourite genre and why?

Romantic...I just hate romantic stuff cuz I don't believe in all the fairy tale stuff.

7- What is the most useful piece of advise, you have ever been given?

Always face this world with a kickass smile on your face. 🙂

I follow it ^_^

8- If you could exterminate one type of food from the world, what would it be any why?

No offence but If I could exterminate one type of food from the world then it would be non-veg cuz animals also have a family, they also have emotions. If an animal dies (like that elephant incident) or if a dog gets raped...the whole country starts putting stories and writes long captions talking about that animals vulnerability and emotions but they don't feel anything while having a dead animal.

Thats totally correct! I don't know why people can't understand that animals have feelings too *_*

9- If your life was a book or movie? What genre it would be?

Family & relationships with a tinch of mystery & thriller. 😂

10-If you could kidnap one person (real or fictional) who would you kidnap and why?