@Nimik4Life

Hello peeps!!

So today we have another writer who gave us

Showed us SHRAVAN'S OBSESSION in VAMPIRE LOVE as they are MADE FOR EACH OTHER

Put your hands together for

Nimik4Life

One of her books

1- Tell us a bit about yourself

Hey guys! I'm Navyasree. I am pursuing my degree in BSC. It would have completed by now if not for this pandemic and I also did diploma in photography.

I can feel the pain!😩

2- Are you single and ready to mingle?

I am single and not ready to mingle.

#Singlesclub😆

3-What is the first book that made you cry?

I actually don't remember.

4-If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would it be?

Not to publish a story untill you are sure that you would complete updating whole story because i tend to post after writing one chapter that i suddenly want to edit and most of the times i loose inspiration to continue so yeah.

5-A habbit of yours, you want to get rid off?

I want to get rid of my laziness and being introvert.

Being introvert is a bliss😌

6-What’s your favorite under-appreciated novel?

None that i could remember.

7-Do you hide any secrets in your books that only a few people will find?

Nope.

8- Describe yourself in three words.

Bookworm, lazy, introvert.

9- If you could invite one person to dinner, who would it be and what would you cook?

It's hard to choose one.. Mmm.. Nikita and probably cooking her favourite dishes.

10-Share something your readers wouldn’t know about you.

There are not a lot of things but I am sure you guys will know after reading this quaranterview.