@lizzy1299

Hello my lovely readers!!! Welcome back to quaranterviews with Namikisbae and we have an amazing Shraman writer today!

I am loving the response i am getting from the writers and of course the lovely readers. Thank you so much!!

EXCITED?????

She has written LETTERS TO NO ONE to a STRANGER whom she wants to TRUST and have a DASTA PYAAR KI to call it US.

Isn't it enough for you all to guess. Yes! I am sure you must have. Here presenting

lizzy1299

She has written so many amazing stories and this is one of the most loved book of hers.

So lets start. Shall we??

1- Tell us a bit about yourself.

Hi. I'm Meghna and am currently doing my 3rd year of MBBS from Mysore.( At least before the lockdown that is)
My family, well it's me, my parents and my younger brother who is the most irritating guy you will every come across. But I guess every elder sister feels that way, don't we?

Yes i am an elder sister too. I can definitely feel yah! Brothers are just annoying element.

2- Are you single or in a relationship?

Single

3- Describe yourslef in two or three words.

Lazy, bookworm, realistic

4- What are your strength and weakness?

Strengths: I'm fiercely loyal to the ones I care about, I'm determined once I set my mind to something.

Weakness: I'm lazy, stubborn, procrastinate a lot and am an impulsive hot head.

5- What inspires you to write?

I have a lot of ideas going around in my head, some purely fictional and some inspired by what I have seen or experienced and I need to get it down on paper. But honestly nothing inspires a write more than the fact that the readers are enjoying our work

6- If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be and why?

Not a tree per se. But I guess I would be rose bush. Pretty at a first glance, but then they are the thorns waiting for you to prick them.

I am blown by the answer!!!

7 - Choose your pick

A day out to book store or a day out to an amusement park: Book store without a doubt. You give me a good book I won't ask for anything else.