@kratukratzz

Hola amigos!!!!

We are here with yet another amazing writer.

SUMAN'S REALISATION OF HER LOVE made their LOVE OVERCOME DISTANCE

Please welcome

kratukratzz

Her first shraman story Suman's realisation of her love

1- Tell us a bit about yourself.

Hello!! My name is Kratika Garg but here my friends call me Kaju. I have recently completed my MBA and I have one younger sister.

2- What are your strength and weakness?

Well, my strength and weakness both are my friends and family.

3- Are you single or in a relationship?

I am very much single 😍😍

4-What was your hardest scene to write according to you?

Romantic scenes because how much I try to write them but I doubt I have given justice to it😂

5-What, in your opinion, are the most important elements of good writing?

For me, the most important element in your writing should be empathy towards your character or plot. You should think about keeping yourself in their shoes and then write which will make your writing far better and everyone will be able to relate.

Agree!!

6-Would you rather live in a haunted mansion or live in a un-haunted cottage?

The un-haunted cottage I guess if I have to live alone but if I have my crazy friends together the Haunted mansion will be more fun then.

So true! With friends even that would be fun *_*

7- Choose your pick

●Tea or coffee

Coffee

●Hot or cold

Cold (summer Mai hot no chance😂😂)

●Movie or book

movie anytime

●Coke or Pepsi

none I don't like any

●Morning person or Night owl

Night owl

●City or country

country

●Instagram or Facebook

Instagram always

●Paperback or ebook

Paperback (I don't like ebooks 😭)

8-Did you make friends on wattpad?

Yes, I have made many friends on Wattpad. They are the best. I love them to the core. you can say they all are my life and they know that.😍😍😍❤️❤️

9-What comes first, the plot or characters?

For me, the plot will definitely come first.

10- If you could only have one season, what would it be?

Winter

High-five!

11-If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?

Emotional, easy-going, smiley face😊

12-What book is currently on your bedside table?

Currently, I am reading Wattpad stories- 'romance in royal castle 🏰'

13- Your favourite shraman story and writer?

My favorite shaman story was a 'lawyer in the kitchen' from ShilpiKhanna and I love all writers' stories so no one in particular.

14- Did you ever had differences with your friends? If yes, how do you solve them?

Yes, I always talk with them and tell them my perspective and ask theirs as communication is very important for me.

15-What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it?

I am currently watching roadies as I love these types of reality shows.

16- What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?

None actually

17- What do you work toward in your free time?

I love reading stories or listening to songs. Do basically enjoy my time.

18- From your own work which is closest to your heart?

Suman's  realization for their love.❤️❤️❤️My first ever story.

19-What books or authors have most influenced your own writing?

My friends actually influenced my writing the most and also my readers. Their views matter to me the most.

20-Describe 2020 in one word.

Experimental year

21- Your all time favorite book and movie?

My all-time favorite movie will be any south Indian movie and Book will be any book with a romantic genre.

22- According to you, which genre do you write better?

I think my readers can tell this better than me.😜😜

23- If you are asked to make a change in wattpad what will it be?

I will try to fix the operational problems with occur in Wattpad very frequently.

24- Tell us the things you have learnt in quarantine.

I have learned many new dishes.

25-  Lastly would you like to say something to your readers?

I just love u all. You have a special place in my heart. You all are the people who have given me the confidence to write. Thank you so much for your love. I love u all❤️❤️❤️ and now will be completing my story will I had left some time ago.

Thank you so much Kratika for your time and we will be waiting for your update. Much love!❤

Happy Sunday!!!

❤❤❤