@srishti_chakraborty

Welcome back to quaranterviews with namikisbae guys!!

Today we are having a writer whose stories makes everyone fall in love with her writing.

Their SIGHS AND SMILES were GONE WITH THE WIND due to INIQUITY but she REKINDLED it with the TALES OF LOVE!

put your hands together for

srishti_chakraborty

One of her most read book shraman book

1- Tell us a bit about yourslef.

My name is Srishti Chakraborty. My family consist of my parents and my younger sister, and a hell lot of fictional characters nobody else can see :)
I am an MBBS graduate, working as a medical officer right now, and preparing for my post grad entrance.

2- Are you single and ready to mingle?

I am single, singe forever and yet, I dont think I am ready to mingle :p

3- A habbit of yours, you want to get rid off?

Procrastination, undoubtedly. I think I can use my time a lot more effectively if I stop procrastinating half the time.

And me most of the time!

4- Describe yourself in three words.

Introvert socially (I am usually a lot more easy to talk to on SNS I guess)
Boring
Clumsy

Totally same bro! Hi-five.

5- If you have to be on a desserted island because you had a shipwreck and your human needs has been taken care of such as water and food. What other two items you wanted to have with you?

Books (and a lot of those)
And my Phone

6- Which is your favourite book written by you and why?

I would say 'Let Me Love you' because it's has a lot of personal touch, and it had been my therapy while I was writing it. There is also this recent one shot I wrote 'Beshert and Kishkes' and I absolutely love how the story came out. Without being a love story, it became a life's story!

7- Choose your pick

●A day out to book store or a day out to an amusement park

Book store any day

Mountains or river

I haven't visited mountains yet, but i live in city of ghats so river.