@arulpirai

Hi and welcome back!

I am sure a lot of you must be waiting for this quaranterview ;)

She knew Shraman are MADE FOR EACH OTHER and will be TOGETHER FOREVER. He confessed YOU ARE THE POLE STAR OF MY LIFE to her WHEN SUMO MET SHRAVAN and they got their ZERO DEGREE LOVE but all of a sudden AN ACCIDENTAL GLITCH happened and HE DECIDED TO DIVORCE HER but when SUMAN came out as A WARRIOR EMPRESS, he said BE WITH ME AS JERRY STAYS WITH TOM.

Please welcome

arulpirai

One of her most read book

1- Tell us a bit about yourself.

Hello! This is arulpirai. My name is Sathiya.. SouthIndian .. Mother of two friendly kids..  mmm... qualifications! i was a nurse , then lecturer.. at present I am a teacher who is enjoying the little kids kingdom.

2- What are your strength and weakness?

My strength ( wait, I am thinking..) I  would say my daughters are my strength.. They are the shoulders where i can lean at anytime.. ( lucky me!!!)
I am an idiot sometimes and emotional a bit. I think that's my biggest weakness.

Really lucky you!

3- Are you single or in a relationship?

Mom of two!!

4- If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?

I don't think anything. If I would have to , then it will be a penguin. They are cute. aren't they?

Yes!!!

5- If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be and why?

I would be a banana tree , because i love bananas.. And, every part of the tree can be used so, banana tree..!!

6- Describe yourslef in two or three words.

Smiley girl, adjustable, good listener

7- You’re a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?

Yellow. I always fond of the yellow hues though i like black ( black is gorgeous )

8- Your favourite actors and actresses.

Actor-  Surya , kamal haasan( Tamil)  Ranveer singh