@KitkitMkb

Hello!

So today we are going to quaranterview the one who has given us

SHRAMAN OS where A MIND'S MUSING conveyed he will be HOLDING YOU till the RESURGENCE of a new found love takes place.

Give a round of applause for

KitkitMkb

One of her most read book HOLDING YOU.

1- Tell us a bit about yourslef.

My name is Saleha, I am studying medicine, might become an obstetric nurse or a general nurse, let’s see where it takes me. I am the eldest of four siblings. 2 sisters and one brother. I live in France and currently in vacation. Still don’t know how to process that one. 

2- Are you single and ready to mingle? 

Single and not ready to mingle. 

3- A habbit of yours, you want to get rid off?

My inability to enjoy TV shows without reading something at the same time. 

4- Describe yourself in three words.

Three words? Observant, Rational and chill. 

5-Who is the author you most admire in your genre?

I don’t think I have genre but I have great admiration for anything written by Khaled Hosseini, Umera Ahmed and a new author I just discovered Tayari Jones.

6- Favorite quote.

"Insaan ko koi cheez nahi hara sakti jab tak woh khud haar na maan ley."
-Jannat ke Pattay

7-Favorite book/story you have read as an adult.

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. 

8-Favorite book when you were a kid.

I loved the Harry Potter series. Still do! 

9- If you could cure a disease, what would it be?

Jealousy. Greed. They ruin people’s lives.

True that!

10-If you could choose celebrity parents, who would you choose?

I am pretty content with my own parents to be honest. But, Will and Jada Smith look like the cool type of parents, so I’ll go with them.