@billo776

Welcome back peeps!

Lets start, shall we?

In FINDING LOVE, i went on a BLIND DATE and the STRANGER'S LOVE within days REACH MY HEART and we TACKLE OUR LOVE subtly through thick and thin.

Please welcome

billo776

Her most read book REKINDLED LOVE

1- Tell us a bit about yourself.

I am born and raised in Canada. My origins are from pakistan. I am the second eldest child of four and i work as a nurse.

2- What are your strength and weakness?

I think my strength is being able to persevere in anything i want and my weakness is desert ;)

3- Are you single or in a relationship?

Single!

4- If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?

Panda because they are friendly and calm.

5- If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be and why?

Maple tree because they produce maple syrup and i am told that i am sweet person.

Nice!

6- Describe yourslef in two or three words.

Caring, loyal and funny.

7- You’ve been given an elephant. You can’t give it away or sell it. What would you do with the elephant?

I actually love elephants so i would keep it and take a ride on it.

8- Are you a hunter or a gatherer?

Gatherer

9- Which is your least favourite genre and why?

Oh i hate horror especially when its night. I really freak out after watching a horror film or reading a scary book.

Well i love horror *_*

10- What is the most useful piece of advise, you have ever been given?

Umm i was always told i could do and be anything i wish in life.

11- Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman?

Batman!

12- Your favourite shraman story and author?

Meant to be my Astonm on india forums

13- As a writer in which genre do you think you write better?

I would say contemporary romance.

14-What inspires you to write?

When the actors that play a characters bring out great chemistry, i can easily picture them in my stories and write about them.

15- An advice you wanna give to your fellow writers.

Dont be afraid to write stories thinking people wont like it or read it. Believe in your characters and writing.

True!

16- Choose your pick
●A day out to book store or a day out to an amusement park

A day out to a book store

Mountains or river

River

Reading or writing

Hmm i love doing both a lot but for the past year i have been reading a lot!!

Books or Movies

Books

Summer or Winter

Summer anytime

Pasta or pizza

Pasta

Cat or Dog

Cat

Morning or evening

Definitely evening

Text message or call

Text

Rain or snow

Rain

17- Do you incorporate your personal characteristics into the characters?

Oh yes! All the time :)

18- What was the first ff you read on edkv?

Loving her by astonm

19- Did you make friends on wattpad?

Yes :) they are all amazing!

20- If you were a Microsoft Office program, which one would you be?

Probably microsoft word because i use it all the time to write my story.

21- What is one personality trait you want your partner to have?

Loyalty

22- What is a saying/ motto/ phrase you live by, one that means something to you?

Speak beautiful things.

23- If you are asked to describe 2020 in one sentence what would it be?

The most challenging year ever!

24-Tell us three things you have learnt in quarantine.

Honestly quarantine wasn't so bad. I usually like to stay home lol but i learned to be patient and to appreciate my loved ones.

25- Lastly would you like to say something to your readers?

I am truely greatful for all the lovely comments and encouragements you all have given me while writing my stories it means so much <3 I know i have been absent on wattpad but i always get your messages and love to read them. I have been reading a lot of books for the past year so my writing is on hold :p But i will cherish all my readers and their amazing support.

Thank you giving us your time. I hope we will get a new story soon because it would be worth the wait. Keep writing ❤

Stay safe

❤❤❤