@tarushiv

Hello peeps! I am here with a new writer today.

JAB HO TUM SATH MERE we will mend our BROKEN PROMISES and the CONFESSION will come as a SURPRISE GIFT in THE FINAL VERDICT.

Please welcome

tarushiv

One of her shraman OS

1- Tell us a bit about yourself.

My name is Tarushi. I'm in class 12th right now and will be giving my boards next year if that happens😅. Family is kinda crazy. Strict dad, equally ignoring mom and an elder brother who's always pestering me around 😂 but all of them are highly loving and caring ♥️ and then there are 4 puppies though they are 7 months old now, their mom and 2 cats are also part of the family ^_^

Puppies and cats together ❤_❤

2- What are your strength and weakness?

Strength:
I don't give up on people easily NOW. I used to give up but then I knew they weren't worthy of my companionship, but now I don't do that. This led to removal of a lot of toxic people from my life.

And also being alone became my strength.

I won't  reveal my true self untill I'm sure about that person.

Weakness:
I just can't lose people whom I love and I do lose them its really difficult for me to get over them.

I can't trust people easily.

3- Are you single or in a relationship?

Single

4- What was the first ff you read on edkv?

I didn't read it, I heard it first and I was so curious to know what would happen next that I googled it and found it on fb. It was Agar Tum Saath Ho or ATSH as I call it.

5- Did you make friends on wattpad?

Definitely!!! I made quite a number of friends over here.

6- From your own work which is closest to your heart and why?

If you talk about Shraman, its my current work that's Loving You. I just feel so proud of it and so proud of myself when I read it and write it.

And if I had to choose from all of my works then it's the poem Ek Sapna. It was written when I was being questioned about my choices, my parents ,their upbringing that too by someone close to me. It is a reflection of my state of mind and what I want to do in my life. It's an answer to all those people who doesn't respect other's choice and force their choices upon them.