@orion623

Weekend is here! TBH weekend or weekday, nothing makes a difference these days.

Shall we start? So

She gave us mindblowing SHRAMAN ONE SHOTS where her ALFAAZ has an ALATION only for MRS. AND MR. SHRAVAN MALHOTRA.

A round of applause for

orion623

Her most read book Alfaaz

1- Tell us a bit about yourself.

As you all know, I’m Zoya. Yes, that is my actual name. I’m a double graduate – completed my masters in biotechnology and went on to specialize in genomics. I also hold a diploma in forensic science and criminology which I took up because I wanted to learn about criminal psychology. My family comprises of my parents and an elder brother.

Criminal psychology!! Thats so cool *_*

2- Are you single and ready to mingle?

Single Pringle and not ready to mingle. I have goals that I need to accomplish before I sign my life away to relationship complications.

3- How did you find about Wattpad?

A close friend from India Forums convinced me to join it, Lara. She kept saying my writing was meant to be read and I gave in, joined on her request.

I am glad she forced you!!

4- At what age did you start taking interest in writing?

Well, I think I’ve had a long courtship with writing. Since primary school I loved writing essays, personal letters so on, that eventually merged into writing stories and finally poetry. It took years for me to take this a little seriously because I always felt I was terrible at writing. The active imagination I have has always been more colourful than my words. It was EDKV that finally broke that wall. However, I do still feel my writing isn’t good enough and needs to improve by miles.

5- If you could exterminate one type of food from the world, what would it be any why?

Nothing, food is food… I don’t mind it in any shape, size, or form. With the world undergoing a massive food insecurity problem, ain’t no extermination coming from me.

6- If your life was a book or movie? What genre it would be?

This is an easy one. It would definitely be a romantic comedy. I have amazing romance with #phootikismat and the joke’s on me.