@Writer_me14

Hello my beautiful people!! I am here with my first shraman writer.

Excited? Me too ;)

Give a round of applause to the writer who is busy in TINY TALES of telling HOW LONG WILL SHE LOVE YOU but still saying MAANA KI HUM YAAR NAHI.

I am sure you all must have guessed till now. Yes i am talking about our dee.

Writer_me14

Her most loved book is HOW LONG WILL I LOVE YOU

So without wasting more time lets get started.

1- Tell us a bit about yourself.

Hi I'm Dee / Deotima. I'm from Kolkata. I have appeared for my 12th boards this wretched year. I live with my parents and grandmother. I'm the only and pampered daughter of the family. I love to write , capture the nature in my lens and dance.

2- What are your strength and weakness?

So my strength is I keep calm in stressful condition and I'm approachable. You will always find me with a smile on my face. Weakness is I sometimes get distracted easily.

Thats true she is just a text away. Anybody who wanna go detective consult dee. She is damn good at it 😆

3- Are you single or in a relationship?

Single ( not ready to mingle ) 😂

4- If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?

I think it would be peacock cause I love to dance wearing colorful clothes 🙈

5- If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be and why?

I would definitely be a Banyan tree cause it's got prop roots and large branches which support other lives so I want to be of good help to others. It's really sturdy and has a good grip on the soil so I would like to have such a grip over myself.

6- Describe yourslef in two or three words.

Lively , cheerful, optimistic

7- You're a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?

Definitely black cause u need it in any painting cause I really love to be useful. Black can be paired up with any colour similarly I try forming a good rapport with everyone I come across.

8- Your favourite actors and actresses.

This is definitely a difficult question. Actors has to be Vicky Kaushal and Ranbir Kapoor. Well I was a fan of the late SSR. Actress hmmm ! As of now no one.