@shraman_2301

Hello my lovely peeps!!!

Lets get started

Doesn't matter if we are DEAD OR ALIVE, meri aashiqui TUM SE HI, kyuki hum bane hai EK DUJE KE VAASTE aur PYAAR YEH TERA MERA will flourish forever.

Please put your hands together for

shraman_2301

One of her most read book TUM SE HI

1- Tell us a bit about yourslef.

Hi, my name is Pakhi and I am high school student. I live in Pune. I love singing and drawing. Obviously I live with my parents and I have an older brother.

2- Are you single and ready to mingle?

No, definitely not ready to mingle😂

3-One habbit of yours, you want to get rid off?

Umm.. I guess getting anxious at very little things.

Me too!

4- If your life was a book or movie? What genre it would be?

It would be full of consequences😂. It will be full of dramas.

I would love to read *_*

5-What’s something you believe that almost no one agrees with you about?

I don't know... I don't believe in anything except god and love.

6- What would your autobiography be called?

That's an interesting question! 'A life of a girl full of dramas'

7- How did you find about wattpad?

I was a fan of 'Adiya' from 'Bepanah' serial, I started following the fan pages and most of them has wattpad account so I downloaded it.

8-What is one personality trait you want your partner to have?

Understanding, calm (because I'm very hyper😅), he should be good in playing instruments so that I can sing.

Okay😂

9- What is a saying/ motto/ phrase you live by, one that means something to you?

'Until and unless we are not happy ourselves, it is impossible to keep others happy. It's good to be selfish at times.'

Wow!