Chapter Four

It has been three days since my father caught Damon hitting me, but nothing happened. Damon ran before my father could get to him because my father was making sure I was alright. I haven't been to school since.

My father said he was going to get the pack to go after Damon but I didn't want him to because it would just make things worse. I haven't heard anything from Damon since then.

"Hurry up Mia! It doesn't take all day to get ready, we are just going shopping not to a fashion show." Adriana yelled from my room while I was in the bathroom just after taking a shower.

I was wearing a crop top with lips on it, American flag shorts and a pair of red vans. I always wear the same kind of clothes and I have a satchel for all of them. I love them; I take them everywere I go.

"I will be five minutes. I'm just finishing off Adriana, calm down." I opened my makeup bag.

I applied some dark black eyeliner and put on my mascara. I decided I would do smoky eyes today. After I did my eyes, I applied some highlighter to my cheeks and a little lipgloss to my pink plump lips. I looked at myself in the full length mirror. Thank god I'm not human, otherwise I would have bruises all over me.

Ten minutes later me and Adriana were in my car on our way to the shopping centre.

"Is there anything you need to get or are we just going to look around?" Adriana remarked as we made our way out of the car towards the centre.

"I need a new pair of GHD's, a new backcombing brush and Beyonce's perfume Heat, how about you?" I grabbed my iPhone from my pocket and put it on loud.

"I need to get new makeup, where do you want to go first then?" She smiled and held the door open for me.

"How about a pharmacy? We will get everything there."

•Damon's POV•

"What do you think you are doing to my Daughter!" Alpha Spence's voice ran threw my ears.

Crap, I'm in deep shit! I have to get out of here! I ran towards the back door, knowing that he would pay more attention to Mia than to me. I ran as fast as I could until I reached my pack house which was across the border.

"What is wrong with you?" My best friend Jake asked me.

"I did something really bad." I couldn't look at him; he was going to explode.

"What did you do this time Damon?" I looked up and he rolled his eyes, but once he saw my face he knew it wasn't something stupid.

"Tell me now Damon." He stepped closer to me.

"I-II-I f-found my mate." I started to stutter.

"Well that's a good thing then Damon-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"Then I beat the living daylights out of her and threatened her." I felt bad but this was who I am, she is going to have to learn to deal with it.

"You did what!" He shouted at me "I know you do the whole BDSM thing, but seriously? To your own mate, what the hell were you thinking?!"

•Mia's POV•

"What are you going to get to eat?" I asked Adriana.

"I don't know...what are you getting?" She grabbed her purse and opened it.

"I'm going to get a chicken ceaser salad." I said while walking to the till.

"Okay, I will have one as well. I will go grab a seat." I nodded at her and she walked away.

After ordering two chicken ceaser salads and two coffees; I made my way over to were Adriana was sitting, her back was to me. She didn't know I was approaching her from behind, she was on the phone, so I listened to the one-sided conversation.

"I have to tell Mia! She has to know she told me her secret. Yeah I know! Okay...I will." She hung up.

I walked over to our table and sat down.

"Hey." I said and sat my satchel on the chair beside me.

"Hi, so what's going on with your mate, umm Damon is it?" She grabbed her coffee and took a sip.

"Well he came to my house three days ago and he did it again but this time my father walked in, but I don't really want to talk about it." I smiled slightly and she nodded.

We sat in silence for another ten minutes, eating our salads until Adriana spoke.

"Mia, I have to tell you something." She looked nervous.

"Okay go on..." I smiled at her.

"It is my secret and you have to promise you won't tell anyone." She leaned back in her chair and looked up at me.

I nodded telling her to continue.

"I'm..."

____________________