A little Information

I know that all of you would like to know a bit about my original character Cassidy Sawyer. Hopefully this will answer it all!
Here is some quick info!
   Cassidy Sawyer is from the forties like Steve and Bucky, in fact she was best friends with them. She was a spy during the war and was taken by Hydra and presumed dead, but Hydra experimented on her. This resulted in her gaining the power of nature, basically any element you can find on planet earth. She was turned into another Winter Soldier, but soon broke free; later fighting as an Avenger in New York. She was abducted by Hydra again and found Bucky to be alive, but when she escaped she was made to lie about Bucky.
   After the whole Civil War happened, Cassidy managed to bring the team back together. She and Bucky proceeded to date. Cassidy has struggles like Bucky when it comes to nightmares and panic attacks.
   Note: Infinity War and Endgame do not exist in this AU. So no tears for that! Yay!
    This is my first story to put on here, and I have read plenty of wonderful stories on here by all you talented writers! I hope you enjoy!
    Again, I do not own Marvel characters. The only characters that are solely my own are Cassidy Sawyer and Edward Yakken.