Author's Note

Well...there it is! It may seem short but I am proud of it! 

This was my first finished piece and I hope that there will be many more stories. The dynamic of Bucky and my character of Cassidy has been swimming in my brain since 2014. Now, after numerous daydreams, really bad character sketches, playlists, and writing down notes, I can see my little character grow. What started as a little character has grown into my own personal favorite, even if I'll never see her in a comic book or on the big screen. 

This little story may be finished,  but that doesn't mean its the endgame. Over the past couple of years I've written on and off about Bucky and Cassidy, little imagines and shorts. I promise that those will be added here as well!

I hope that whoever stumbles across this little story enjoys it. Writing out these characters has improved my writing skills and I know that reading other authors helps to stimulate the mind. Maybe you will be inspired just as I was when I first discovered this treasure trove of people who love this stuff as much as me. 

And to all the young creators out there - don't worry, you will grow in your passion. Write, even if you have nothing original. Practicing within a storyline you already know, and that everyone else knows, helps you to learn. I know, I've written within the Marvel and Star Wars universes and doing so has helped me become a better writer and creator. It takes practice, and you will do great!

Credits to the artists and photographers who created some sweet images that I found on Pinterest!