dont forget about me

Y/n's pov:

The sunrise was gorgeous as always, it made the fact that I woke up at 5 even more worth it.

I decided to sit and watch the clouds till about 10, just because I wanted to take some time to appreciate nature, which I didn't get to do as much as I wanted too.

The time eventually came when it was time for me to meet with Kie, a friend I had made at a protest to keep our beaches clean.

We don't really get to hang out as much as we want to because of my family being a kook one, but we make it work.

Today we were supposed to go surfing, and then on a bike ride with her friend Sarah. I knew of her, but not personally.

I went home to get ready and freshen up.

No one was there when I got home, which was typical. I have 3 brothers and a sister, all of which were older than me.

I went all the way upstairs to my room and then to my closet. I grabbed a striped bikini, a crochet top and plain cotton shorts.

Once I was ready I went to my truck and loaded my board, then headed to the beach that we planned to meet at.

"Hey pretty girl" Kie yelled from the shore as Sarah waved as she talked on the phone

"Hello ladies" I said as I made my way over with my bag and board

"How's your morning" Kie asked

"Decent, I watched the sunrise so I'm gonna be near exhausted after the bike ride. I've been up since 5" I laughed

"About the bike ride, my other friends wanted to know if we wanted to hang out at their house later on instead, but only if it's good with you"

"Oh that's fine, whatever you guys wanna do" I told her as I went out into the water

We stayed out there till about 3, then we ate some lunch, and then went back out and walked up and down the beach till about 7. Just talking really passed the time.

We were all ready pass out and sleep for the rest of the night when we left. Sarah ride with me and we followed Kie to her friends house. The sun was setting when we got there.

I followed her and Sarah inside and we went into the living room where three boys were.

"Hey guys, this is y/n, she's one of our friends" Kie introduced

"Hi" I said sorta awkwardly

"I'm John B, make yourself at home"

I sat next to a blonde haired guy, he told me his name was JJ. We all sat and drank for a while and talked. Eventually someone put on a movie, I couldn't even tell you what it was about because I knocked out.

.
.
.

"Hey, y/n, wake up" JJ whispered.

"Huh" I said extremely disoriented

I looked around the room. Everyone else was gone.

"Where'd everyone go?" I asked

"They went to bed, it's about 1 am." He yawned

"Shit."

"What?" JJ questioned

"My dad doesn't know where I am, he's gonna flip his shit in the morning" I breathed "This is bad."

"Hey I can drive you home or something" he told me

"It's too late now. I'm just thankful he doesn't track me anymore" I said, "I'm just gonna stay here and say I was at my friend Aspens."