important

highkey hate posting these chapters but i have some announcements-

we're almost at 150k which is literally fucking crazy and i will never get over that literally ever.

so at 150k, I'm gonna start going by my name and not my middle name- so you'll find out then what it is. this is partly bc one of my friends thinks they found me and they'll know if it is me after this.

secondly- i've just recently graduated highschool and I'm in the process of moving out, but im going to be actively posting again soon. with that being said, i work almost 40 hours every week, so i can't guarantee a set posting schedule.

third- marauders era imagines is active, and soon will be regular hp imagines with a variety of characters, along with something stranger things coming out because I don't have self control. (if you want this stuff or others pls comment and lmk!!!)

lastly- I've been working on gender neutral and different types of imagines. i don't want anyone to feel like they're being purposely not included, because that isn't the case. i just want to make sure that everything is written correctly and not just a botched chapter that should never see the light of day.

thanks for listening,
-marie <3

also has anyone read the book 'i am princess x' because i literally loved it when I was younger so i made the wise choice to reread it in an hours span at 1am and it's like almost 3 by now bc I don't have self control, but anyways my conclusion is that it was a decent read and I can definitely see why it was a favorite when I was little