confessions pt.2

this is a continuation of the confessions chapter if you didn't already figure that out, if you haven't read that chapter yet I suggest that you do so that everything makes sense!

y/n's pov-

I grabbed another box from my bedroom and loaded it into the back of my dad's work truck that he was allowing me to use. JJ had my jeep loaded and we were getting ready to start moving things in.

Getting a place of my own had been something I'd been saving for, but my dad ended up buying a house that had a lot attached to it that he needed. He had no use for the house, so he informed me that I would be moving there.

"Ready?" I asked JJ as I closed the bed of the truck

"Yep, I'll meet you there" He replied

I got into the truck and started driving, JJ trailing close behind me.

The only issue with this house is how big it was like being an almost 18-year old I don't really think that I need 4 bedrooms in my house. The best part about it was that my bad bought in partially furnished, meaning that there was already most of the furniture that I would've needed to buy there.

We finished most of the living room and bathrooms yesterday, it took forever but I shopped for decorations from websites with sales and thrift stores to try and stay cost-efficient since I was gonna have to buy groceries and a bunch of other stuff still.

I loved the way we made the space look since it was a lot less empty and a lot cozier than before. I also still have failed to tell anyone else what JJ and I have been doing, they've gotten sort of suspicious about the fact that JJ and I have barely been at the chateau, but we just tell them that we're at my house.

The landscaping around the house also is really nice, not because of the previous owners, but because of all the outdoor work JJ and I have been doing for the past week.

It was burning hot outside when I got out of the car

"Hopefully we can finish the bedrooms today since the groceries are getting delivered tomorrow. I'd like to be able to tell the rest of the group not tomorrow, but the next day." I told JJ as we started moving more boxes in.

"I think we can get it done, the only thing I worry about is the large number of clothes you have now that you've gotten them from all the houses you stay at. Its gonna take forever to get them all put away." He replied

"As someone who does all of the laundries at the chateau, I know that I can get it done and put away in time" I laughed

We continued to bring all the boxes inside and then we sorted them to the rooms that they needed to be in. Like we had an entire box of clothes that were either Sarah's, Kie's, John B's or Pope's from either them leaving them at my house and me wearing their stuff.

We started with the guest room. I hung up all of the clothes that weren't mine in the guest closet and then made the bed with my old duvet. The next task was doing a picture wall that was only pictures of the pouges.

"Do you want to finish up the last of these and I'll get the rug and other wall hangings in here so that we can finish up this room?" JJ asked me

"Yeah, then we can finish our room and be done for the day," I replied.

By the time I finished the picture wall, JJ had finished the rest of the room, and it looked really good. I designed it in here for my close friends to stay in, even though I know we'll all end up on the couch if there are people staying.

We worked our asses off to finish our room, which was basically my room that JJ lived in. I say that because it's decorated how I wanted it, he just has closet space and a few things of his in there.