Chapter 30

Kat's POV
All the guests were here and in there seats. My mother was finished my hair, Ameriyae my makeup and Emm my nails. "Ok, done" they all said at once. Pushing away I walked to a body length mirror and gasped.

My hair was curled but was pinned back with roses pinned in. My nails were done bride and groomed themed, and I had perfect winged eyes liner, full coral lips, a little blush and creamy eye shadow. My lashes were full and thick probably fake.My hand flew to my mouth I didn't recognize myself. "You look beautiful honey" my dad stood behind my his red fiery eyes shining with tears and pride.

Turning around I hugged him careful not to wrinkle my dress. "Help me put on my shoes?" I asked in a hopeful voice "of course" he chuckled and lead me over to the bed. I had white 8" heels *cough* Ameriyae *cough* and he slid them on my feet and helped me back up.

My mother took pictures with all of us, my banquet was pink and coral colored roses which looked amazing together.

Xavier's POV
I'm as nervous as hell. I'm standing in my black tux with a white tie at the alter. My mom takes her seat and a few moment later the music plays. Ameriyae comes out first, Lucas at her arm then Lauren and Melissa. Finally she comes.

She walked slowly down the isle her father at her arm, a bright smile on her face. Her dress made my eyes darken and Caleb growled inside me. They halted to a stop in front of us "who gives her away?" The minister spoke.

"Her mother and I" her father said proudly and kissed her cheek. Her dainty little hand was paced in my large on and we turned to the minister.

"Friends family we are gather here today to witness the binding of everlasting love between Katerina Rose Adam and Xavier Caleb Keller" the monster said. "Luna your vows?" he smiled.

"Xavier, from the moment I saw you I knew your where my mate. And before I met you I was going through unexplainable things" she smiled sadly and I growled. "But you showed me what love really meant, you took a broken girl and taught her to love" she flashed me an award winning smile.

"There is someone I would love to thank even thigh he is not here" she said making my eyebrows scrunch in confusion. "Ace, I wanna thank you for rejecting me without you I wouldn't be standing here today" she said. "Because of you I was a Rejected Hybrid, and I always will be" she squeezed my hands.

The whole crowd was in tears by her speech. "Alpha" the minister spoke through tears.

"Kat, baby from the moment I saw you I was crazy about you, you showed me how important love is. The true meaning of mates. But you brought life back to the pack house, Luke didn't used to smile. And. Now look at him!" I said while the crowd laughed and like blushed tomato red.

"But most importantly you gave me you" I smiled lovingly at her. She blushed cherry red and her eyes filled with love. "Repeat after me" the minister smiled.

"I, Xavier Keller, take you Katerina Adams to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever. I will trust you and honor you I will laugh with you and cry with you. I will love you faithfully Through the best and the worst, Through the difficult and the easy. What may come I will always be there. As I have given you my hand to hold So I give you my life to keep So help me God." I repeated after the minister.

"I, Katerina Adams, take you Xavier Keller, to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever I will trust you and honor you I will laugh with you and cry with you. I will love you faithfully Through the best and the worst, Through the difficult and the easy. What may come I will always be there. As I have given you my hand to hold So I give you my life to keep So help me God." She repeated.

Kat's POV
"Do you Katerina Adams take Xavier Keller to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, to love and cherish, in sickness and health, in richer and poor?" he creepy minister asked smiling at me.

"I Do"

"Do you Xavier Keller take Katerina Adams to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, or love and cherish, in sickness and health, in richer and poor?" the weirdo said.

"I Do"

"I now announce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride!" he said happily. Warm soft lips met mine and my eye fluttered closed.

This is the beginning of a new life!!!
///---/:/---/--/
Epilogue up next! I can't belie this book is almost over :(

But there will be a sequel!

Called 'The Last Hybrid' and I will announce when it is up!

Comment

Vote

Follow

Share!

Thanks for reading!