Chapter 1

Kat's Pov

4:39Am

RING!!!

RING!!!

SLAM!!!

I slammed my fist down on my alarm clock smashing it to pieces. Signing I walked across my room if you can even call it that I live in the attic it's cold and very small. I walked into the bathroom and stripped if my clothes and washed my hair with my vanilla shampoo and scrubbed my body with my fruit body wash. I turned off the water and stepped of out the shower and walked over to my dresser and pulled out my black undergarments and a sweat pants with a baggy shirt. I pulled on my big nerd glass and looked in the mirror I saw a girl standing at 5'3 with curly blonde hair with natural mint tips with ocean blue eyes. She curves in all the right places but covered them up with baggy clothes.

With one last glance in the mirror I walked down stairs to cook breakfast for the pack. I cooked eggs with bacon and sausages and fresh fruit and orange juice. Just then Ace Black walked in Ace is the Alphas eldest son and the popular boy at school. He looked up and saw me staring at him "what are you looking at?" he sneered. " N-n-nothing" I stuttered. "Good get going omega" "yes Alpha". I turned a round and ran up to my attic and grabbed my back pack and iPhone 5c. With a sigh I turned and walked down the stairs and out the door to school.

After school

I walked in the front door to be met with a furious Ace " where is dinner!!" he yelled in my face. " I s-s- sorry I got home late" I whispered. "Whatever just cook some food" "yes Alpha" I walked into the kitchen and cooked BBQ some steak and cooked some French fries in the oven. When dinner was done I walked into my room and fell on the bed they only let me eat once a week. You can almost see my bones. I pushed myself off the bed and changed into my pjs and brushed my teeth and fell asleep.