Chapter 2

Kat POV

4:39AM

RING

RING

RING

SLAM

I smashed my fist on my new alarm clock and pushed myself off the bed and went to the bathroom to shower. I stripped of the pjs and stepped in the shower I wash my hair and body with my vanilla shampoo and fruit body wash. Stepping out of the shower I wrapped a white fluffy towel around me a went to my dresser and pulled out some white lacy undergarments and sweat pants and a big shirt. "happy birthday to me." I muttered.

I walked down stairs and cooked pancakes, muffins, waffles, bacon, eggs, and chopped fruit. Quickly I grabbed my back pack and walked to school. I stopped at my locker and grabbed my books on the way to math I smelled vanilla and chocolate I followed to scent and stopped when in front of me stood Ace. "mate" I whispered " no no no" he said "Ace you are my mate" "no I never will be your mate I already found my true mate your are my second chance." "What are you saying?" "i, Ace Black rejected you Kat Adams as my mate and future Luna of the dark moon pack." Once he said those words my heart felt as if it was ripped out of me and stomped on. But i was not going to let him get to me and the only way to do that is to accept it " I, Kat Adams accept your Ace Black rejection." With that he fell to the floor groaning in pain I turned my back and ran to the pack house up the stairs and packed all my stuff which was not a lot.

I wrote. Not to my pack saying

Dear Dark moon pack,

I have left because I am sick of begin omega and doing all your work. By the time u get this I will be long gone don't bother looking for me you will never find me.

With all my hate

Kat Adams

Ace Pov ( before rejection)

Walking into school I smelled a alluring scent lemons and chocolate "mate mate go to mate" my wolf Alex screamed "alright alright I am going" and with that I cut the connection and followed the scent to Brittany Springs the schools most popular girl "mate" she whispered "mine" I growled. RING RING the bell went I kissed Brittany on the cheek loving the sparks between us. I turned around and walked to math when I smelled another scent vanilla and hazelnut " mate mate go to mate" Alex howled in my head " ok I am going" I replied and cut the connection I followed the scene to the omega Kat. "Mate" she whispered " no no no" "Ace you are my mate" " no I am not and I never will be I already found my true mate you are my second chance" " what are you saying?" " "I,Ace Black rejected you Kat Adams as my mate and future Luan of the dark soon pack" I finished with a smirk "I,Kat Adams accept your Ace Black rejection" when she finished I dropped to the ground groaning in pain. I watched her turn her back and run away.