Chapter 27

Kat's POV
Planning the wedding was hard. I wanted it to be small while Xavier wanted a huge wedding. I banged my head on the table wishing to figure this out. "Come on it's not that bad" Ameriyae groaned totally frustrated with me "I want it perfect" I moaned into the table. "Get up" she tugged on my arm "no" I mumbled waving her off "you asked for it" she sang and dumped my from my chair. I slumped to the ground and pressed my face to the soft carpet "I will drag you" she threatened.

Jumping up I smiled "fine" I sighed running a hand through my long hair. Letting her drag me to my mates car she sped from the drive and headed in the direction of the mall. She drug me all over the freaking place and my feet hurt so bad! "Can we please sit down?" I whined for the millionth time in the last hour "no! we have to look for THE one" she huffed and drug me into a store we haven't walked into yet. It would be a brides heaven but to me it was just another freaking dress shop. Her eyes brightened and she ran off looking at dress and putting the in her arms then zooming off to the next rack.

I wondered over to some random rack brushing my hands along the dresses fabrics. When my hands brushed against something silky I stopped and backed up a few steps. Carefully I took the dress off the rack and gasped it was perfect of me. An a-line down the chest with jeweled fabric across it and it reached the floor with a silky outer layer. Taking it to the dressing room I carefully took off my jeans and plaid shirt thanking myself that I wore strapless bras.

Pulling the silky fabric up I zipped up the back. Once it was zipped I gasped looking in the mirror pulling on the sleeves the dress hugged my every curve and fit perfectly on me. 'Put all the dresses back' I linked my sister 'why?' her confused voice floated into my head 'out them back and stand outside the dressing rooms' I pleaded her 'fine' she huffed. "Kat?" her voice was outside the dressing rooms sucking in a breath I unlocked the door and stepped out.

Ameriyae's POV
My twin stepped from the dressing in an A-line strapless dress that hugged her every cure. Covering her breasts was a jeweled fabric that stopped above her belly button and the dress fit her like a glove and to complete the look she had elbow length gloves on. "What do you think?" she asked biting her lower lip anxiously "it's perfect" I breathed amazed at how the simple dress looked amazing on her. She smiled her mega watt smile and headed into the changing room and emerged with the dress in hand smiling like crazy. She paid for the dress and hauled me to the car. Now I know what it feels like to be drug.

"Let me go" I whined pulling my arms away from hers but we had reached the car. Gently she laid the dress across the back seat and hopped in the drivers side. It was quiet on the ride home but it was a comfortable silence.

Kat's POV
Ameriyae teleported home with my dress, we both thought Xavier shouldn't see it until I walk down the isle. As of now I am in the kitchen cooking to keep my mind off things. When the door opened and I smelled Xavier I put my plate down the ran into the living room. I jumped and he caught me twirling me in the air kissing my lips as he did so "I missed you" he whispered against my lips "I missed you most" I kissed him back. He set me on my feet but kept his arms around my waist

"Dinner is ready" I chirped and all but dragged him into the dining room and sat him in a chair. I had made him his favorite. Home made cried chicken and MAC- and cheese with French fries and soda. "You made my favorite?" he asked bewildered "of course" I pecked his cheek and sat next to him slipping his hand into him. "Thank you" he said his voice ringing with sincerity "it's no trouble" I waved it off. His smiled widened and he gave me a short but sweet kiss on my lips before licking his lips and taking some food. After dinner we cuddled under the stars wrapped in blankets laying my head on his shoulder I snuggled closer to his chest pulling the blanket tighter.

"How's the wedding going?" He asked running his hands through my hair "it's going great but we have to go cake tasting" I reminded him. "Right ok on three tell me what your are THINKING you want" he offered. I nodded

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"RED VEVLET WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING" we said in sync I looked up him and he looked at me and we both howled in laughter. His arms went around my waist pulling me closer to him if possible "when do I see your dress" he murmured as he placed butterfly kisses down my jaw and neck. "The day of the wedding" I moaned as he nipped at his mark "you were supposed to say tonight" he chuckled kissing my lips. "Well we have two months until the wedding Mr. Keller" I giggled "well soon-to-be Mrs. Keller then I'll wait" he whispered huskily in my ear. "Time seems to have flown by since we've met" I giggled.

Xavier's POV
Her giggled was like music to my ears. I could never get tired of listening to her. "I know how you feel kitten" I kissed her cheek. We stayed like that for awhile holding each other looking at the sky. Soon enough her soft snores filled my ears telling me she was asleep. Smiling I lifted her into my arms and carried her to bed I was about to go shower hen her hand clasped around my wrist. "Stay" she murmured "I'm going to shower" I. Heckled and her girl loosened enough for me to slip out and shower.

When I returned she was in one of my shirts and fast asleep. Pulling the covers off I climbed in next to her and pulled her tight against my bare chest. "Goodnight Kat" I kissed her lips once and rest my cheek against her head. Before I dozed off I swore I heard "goodnight Xavier I love to the damn moon and back."

----------:------------/------------
Pic of Kat's wedding dress
Hey guys! I will probably end this book on chapter 30.

These authors have amazing books so plz check them out!

laurengrace11 TatianaCollier Madi1990 Wolf_Stories Animallover55

Plz check them out!

Thanks for reading! It means so much to me!