Chapter 26

Kat's POV
I woke up in the arms of my mate. I sighed in content and snuggled closer. Xavier's arms wrapped tighter around my waist "get up" I kissed his perfect lips. "That's a way to get up" he whispered against my lips "come on" I pulled him up. He gasped "when did you get these" he pointed to my piercings and tattoos "when I was gone" tears stung my eyes as I remembered what they did. He pulled me tightly to his chest and kissed away the tears"hey don't cry they won't get you" he whispered soothing in my ear.

I buried my head in his chest "I know but it seems so real in my dreams" I cried. We stood there in each other's arms until I stopped "better?" He asked "better" I pecked his lips. "We have to check the diner" he informed me "ok" I nodded. I bathed and dressed in skinny jeans, cream long sleeve, brown leather jacket, scarf, brown leather knee length heels, brown leather purse, engagement ring, bracelet, and my locket. I let my hair down and put on some winged eyes liner and lip stick. I stepped from the bathroom and made my way downstairs. People gave me hugs and warm smiles I returned them gladly. My mate stood in the kitchen talking with Luke the beta. Hearing my heels his head snapped to me and he excused himself.

Even though I just saw him I threw myself in his arms. "I'll never get tired of this" he sighed and picked me up bridal style and carried me to his car. We held hands as he drove to our diner. "Hey babe" "hmm" I hummed and played with his fingers "you still have a wedding to plan" he reminded me with a huge smile. "How about a winter wedding?" I bit my lip.

"Perfect" he smiled and squeezed my hand "we will figure the rest out together" I finished squeezing his hand. He flashed me a heart stopping smile before getting out and opening my door for me. The diner was packed perusal "thank you" I pecked his cheek and slipped his hand into mine. Hand in hand me walked through the doors of our diner.

I ended up cooking at the diner the rest of the day. Hah no surprises there. I flipped the closed side over and shut everything off. "Let's go" Xavier's warm breath tickled my ear I just nodded and let him carry me to the car. I must have fallen asleep because next thing I know my back it the bed. I used my powers to change into spandex and one of Xavier's shirts. I felt the bed dip then his arms snake around my waist pulling me to his chest "sleep love" he murmured against my neck. "I love you" I turned and faced him snugging closer into his chest.

"And I love you to" he kissed my mark making me moan. He put his chin in my head tucking me closer to him. "I missed this" I whispered "me to" he pecked my lips I sighed in content 'I love you guys' I told my forms 'we love you to Kat' they chirped together.

Xavier's POV
I stared down at Kat. Her emerald eyes glazed over telling me she was talking to her forms. I stroked her face gently and she hummed. "Kat" I whispered "yes" she breathed "I'm so glad your back" I breathed in her ear "me to" she held me tight. I watched as her eyes slid closed and her breathing evened out "just need to get started building our house" I though in my head and drifted off my Kitten safe in my arms once again.

///////////\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////\\\\\\\\\\
Hahahahahah yes Xavier is building a house for them to live in after the wedding!
But alas I must end the book very soon!
But fear not for I have a sequel for the only who truly want it!
Comment and vote plz!!
(Feedback much appreciated!!!)