Chapter 18

Xavier's POV

Still no sign of Kat everyone is a wreck especially me. I looked like I haven't slept in years I eat and sleep but its the stress that gets to me. "Alpha we have visitors" Luke said I got up and met him outside as a black van pulled up. I smelled Kat I got excited out stepped Lauren Evermore and Melissa everybody knows them. They save innocent people that have been captured Kat and a girl that looked just like her emergered from the back. Kat and into my arms and I sniffed her hair "babe whos that?" I asked and pointed to the girl with silver hair. "Xavier this is my twin Ameriyae" she touched my head and showed me her memories. I hugged her tighter "I love you" I whispered in her ear and kissed her. "I love you to" she cried and pulled back "AMERIYAE GET OVER HERE" she yelled Ameriyae came over here and we shook hands. 

"Can I use your phone and call Mason?' she asked "Mason as in Alpha Mason?" Luke said from beside me she nodded "Yes you can Luke show her to my office" I said. "Lauren and Melissa thank you for saving two every important people" I said "its our pleasure" they bowed. I carried Kat into the house and they followed "would you girls like to stay here for a while?" Kat asked "could we?" Lauren asked. "Sure stay as long as you want" Kat said. "I missed you" I said and placed her on my lap she snuggled into my chest "I missed you more" she said with love shining in her eyes. I smashed my lips to hers and she kissed back immedately.

Kat's POV

Me and Xavier made out for another couple minutes until someone cleared their thoat. Xavier growled and I smacked his head my eyes snapped to Ameriyae' s"Mason will be here tomorrow but we will spend weekends together" her demanded "always" I promised her. "I need to spend time with my mate" Xavier said "I could teleport you there is you want to spend more time with yours" I offered she nodded voilently. I got up and hugged her and kissed her cheek "take care and if you need anything just come here" I told her " I will" she promised she hugged me and I sent her to Mason's pack house. 

Arms wrapped around me and I sank into them. He placed a kiss on my head and we cuddled on the couch under blankets. "Hey guys" Lauren said entering the room "hey whats up?" I asked "not much" she shrugged and popped in a movie. I sighed and felt my eyes droop I yawned "lets get you to bed" Xavier said and carried me to our room but I fell asleep on the way. I woke up In bed so I went to the bathroom and washed myself. Having my tail out felt good I washed and dressed in high waisted navy shorts, white crop top, diamond belly ring, diamond nose ring, gold lip, emerald studs and black wedge sneakers.and my hair down. I had red stainded lips, navy blue smokey eyes shadow, cat effect eye liner, blush, and my hair down. I walked back into the room and found a note it read:

Dear Kat,

Meet me at our place tonight at 10. Were this dress. Can't wait to see you there!

Love: Xavier

My heartt fluttered I looked under the card and found a red high-low dress with diamonds on the top with 6" heels. What is that boy planning. I spent the day at the pack day care center with the little kids then I vsited the Elders. Needless to say everyone was shocked that I was back right now I am laying in the lawn at the pack house. The wind was warm and flowers surrounded me. I pulled my sun glasses down and breathed in the smell of flowers. "Hey" a voice above me said I opened my eyes and saw Lauren "hey girl" I said "mind if I join you?" she asked. "Not at all" I smiled I felt her lay next to me. We both laid there for a while "hey its time for you to get ready for your date" she said and I knew she wiggled her eyes brows. 

I heaved myself and her up. We walked to the pack house I went to my room and she went to hers. I dressed in the high'low dress and checked my make up. Everything looked good so I sprayed some perfume on myself and walked out to the meadow. When I got to the meadow I gasped lighted were hung in the trees and candles made a heart with rose petals. In the heart was a picnic and Xavier looking fine I might add. He was dress pants and a suit. I walked towards him I stepped in the heart "Kat Adams I have been in love with you ever since I laid eyes on you" he said with a smile my heart just melted. "And from those days on my love only grew stronger by the second Kat Adams would you do me the honor of being my wife?" He got down on one knee and pulled a black velvet box out of his pocket he opened it and inside a diamond ring was nesteled in blue velvet. 

Tears leaked from the corners of my eyes "Xavier Keller I......"