Chapter 11

Xavier's POV

I tried the door one last and it opened I walked in and found Kat curled in a ball in the corner. Her eyes where opened and her face was tear stained her eyes where ocean blue and they were dilated. I shook her but her head rolled back I picked her up and set her in my arms she was freezing cold. I rushed her to the hospital and the nurse behind the desk spotted her she gasped and ushered me into a room. I laid her in the bed and wrapped her in blankets they hooked her put to the heart monitor. They had to crank up the heat it was hot I had to leave I kissed her forehead and walked out hanging my head. God Kat what have I done?

Luke's POV

I Kat was in the hospital I rushed down there. The dang room was really hot I read the clip board at the end of the bed they didn't know what was wrong with her. That doesn't help what did Xavier do now. Suddenly the window was open and her voice was the wind "Luke I am in a coma from depression take care of Xavier for me and tell him when I get out of the come his hide is MINE ooh and tell Caleb to take care I am not made at him just Xavier goodbye and take care" I felt cold then the window closed leaving me shocked. I took the clip board and wrote in coma from depression and left the room.
I found Xavier in his room lying with his face in the bed "Bro?" "Mmm" his voice was muffled by the bed. "Kat said to take care and Caleb if you hear this she is not mad at you just him. And she's in a coma from depression." He shot up and looked me in the eye "how did you know that?" He mused " I went to the hospital and her voice said that in the wind" he fell onto the bed. "I freaking messed up BAD." He mumbled. I left the room and waited for Kat to wake up
Kat's POV
Me and and my others sat in a field talking we all left my body. Talia was expected by all and our mum and dad visited twice. "Hey Galaxy when do we go back?" "When our body is ready so tomorrow we have been here for 2 weeks" "wow it seemed like two days yeah well one day has passed we are going back to our body now" one by one the all disappeared. Only I was left I looked at my hands and they were see through I smiled and waited I felt wind swish my hair around my body. Then it all stopped my eyes were closed so I opened them a bright light greeted me I raised my pointer finger and brought it down the lights went off and I wished watermelon and rose candles lit the room. Sure enough candle appeared in some places lighting up the room.

I turned down the heat and looked outside still snowing eh well I am still sad. I smelled Xavier's scent coming towards me he probably won't even notice the changes. He walked into the room with his head down he sat next to my bed and closed his eyes and held my hand "Kat I am so sorry I was being stupid god I feel like and idiot please if you hear this give my hand a squeeze!" I didn't squeeze his hand instead I lifetime my hand and brought his head up to my level and kissed him. He was shocked then kissed back he pulled back and opened his eyes. "Kat!" I stretched my arms towards him an enveloped him in a hug he hugged back and climbed into the bed with me I snuggled my head into his chest.

My sniffed my neck and laid his head on mine "I thought I lost you" he whispered "your funny I have an immortal sign I can't die and neither can you but I could leave" I acted as if I was going to get up but his arms tightened "nooooooo I was kidding" he cried "it's fine you big baby I need to bathe" "oh well I want to see Lex" "when we get home you can weirdo" I mumbled and flashed us to our room. I ran to the bathroom and drew a hot bath. I stripped and eased myself in I sighed when my tail popped out I washed really fast and used heat and dried myself off. I closed my eyes and imagined my out fit as a mint blue high-low dress with bwhite heels and mint blue nails,sliver nose ring, gold lip, and diamond studs, my locket, clear gloss, black eyes shadow, liquid eye liner (cat eye), and a little blush. 

I stepped out of the bathroom and Xavier stood there in blue jeans, black button up, and white high tops when he saw me his eye alomst popped out of thoer sockets. I grabbed his hands and leaned into his side "how are the packs?" "fine but there pack sucks really bad" I laughed "of course Ace is too lazy to train them" his softened at my laugh "only you would say that" he shook his head and chuckled. We walked down the stairs and went to Ace's office where him and  Brittany sat him in the chair and her on his lap. Xavier sat down on a chair across from them and pulled me into his lap I laid my head under his china dn his arms circled me.And and his chind rested on my head "We have to discuss something" Ace started "please do enlighten us" Xaveir relpied snottly "well some rouges have been spotted on the other side of the border but they won't croos they just stare at us.

"we will investigate" they all said together "tonight with Xavier" I said and I felt them agree. I started to see something I was sucked into a vision.

~Vision~

We are in Ace's office like now but a gun is shot at the window towards Brittany glass shattered I pushed Brittany off Ace and was got in the chest with a silver bullet coated in wolfsbane. Just beacsue your immortal doesn't mean it does hurt like poop! I screamed and fell to the floor I got a look at the time 12:00 P.M the bullet was shot at 11:59 P.M. Xavier hovered over me "I just ot out of the hospital and looks Imma going back" I laughed. 

~Vision over~ 

I went back to reality I looked at the clock 11:58 whew one more mintue. The mintue came all to soon I heard the gun shoot and I shot up and pushed Brittany off Ace she fell to the floor as the bullet hit the glass. I felt pain tear through my chest I screamed and fell to the floor next to Brittany Xavier hovered over me "I just got out of the hospital and Imma going back" I laughed and  coughed I winked at Xavier and he nodded knowing immoartality come handy. Brittany cried "Thank you so much" she sobbed "the bullet was silver with wolfsbane I would be dead" she cried and Ace held her. I wheezed and Xaveir picked my up and ran to the hospital. Next thing I know I am in that smae dang room. A doctor came in and checked my wounded "we have to door surgery to get the bullet out" 

I kissed Xavier and let them wheel me to the emergancy room they gave me a pill and told me to take it. I swallowed it and felt tired poop the sedated me. Black dots covered my vision and I was gone to lala land wher unicorns fly and the world is made of ice cream and other goodies!