Chapter 17

Ameriyae's POV

Kat fell to the ground and held her right side. She took a bullet for me "Oh god Kat" I cried "thank you for saving me" I said. She smiled and closed her eyes everyone pleaded for her to open her eyes but she never did. Her head rolled to the side and her heart beat was faint. When ever the rouges tried to hurt me Kat took my beating they gave she took she's and mine. "Get her in the car" Lauren demanded. Melissa out her in the back and I climbed in with her. Lauren took front and Melissa took passenger "what pack is she from" Melissa said "Dusk Moon" I weakly said I felt the car roared to life and peel out.

I laid Kat head in my lap and stroked her hair. She still wore a smile "What have you done Kat" I cried. Tears leaked from my eyes and landed on her face. Her skin soaked up the tears I heard metal rolling around. I looked around I found a bloodied bullet that was coated in Kat's blood. I checked her side the wound closed and all her scars and cuts were gone. I heard her groan. I place her head in my lap "it's ok" I cooed "Am" she croaked. "Yes Kat" I whimpered "it'll be alright" she sat up and pulled me into a hug.

_________________

Short chapter I know but I am making the next one long!